Shopify app billing

Highlighted
1 0 0

I installed the pillow profit app and deleted it but i was billed. I want to install the app again. I wan to know if I will be billed again if i install it within the 30 days. I need help..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1037 87 116

Hi @missyup,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query! 

Pillow Profits is a third-party app that offers their own private Shopify integration, so it would be best to contact their customer support directly in regards to your app billing query. 

Just to let you know, for any app that's installed using our App Store; if an app is removed from an account then this will reset the apps billing cycle, so you will lose any remaining trial days and will be charged for the app again if it's reinstalled. That being said, if you reach out to the app developers and ask them if it's possible to add the app again for free, they might be able to add offer some app credit so you won't be charged. App developers are not obliged to offer such credit or issue refunds but depending on the situation they might be OK with approving it as a one time gesture of goodwill. 

A great breakdown on app charges can be found here and a full Shopify invoice overview can be found in this guide if you would like to take a look. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes