Shopify charged me twice whikle using an App

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi!! Hope everyone is doing great!!! 

Shopify just charged me twice while using Photo Resize App. I´m using the base plan and paying for each photo I need to resize and, I´m not sure why (maybe because of a blackout on my internet connection) they charged me twice for the same work. How can I get a refund??? Thanks!!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
677 85 122

Hi, @federicorpieri,

Hank here from Shopify. 

Depending on when the app was installed, or if any usage limits have been capped, may mean that you have been charged multiple times by the app developer, but you should see a breakdown of this in Settings > Billing. I also have this guide here for you that goes into this in further detail.

As all app charges are by a third-party, it is possible to query these directly with the app developer also. From within your admin, if you click on Apps, and then click Get Support beside the name of the app, this will allow you to send a query to the app developer directly, who will be able to advise and explain any pro rated charges. 

If the app has since been removed from your store, we can query this with the app developer on your behalf, but again all refunds are handled and approved by the  third-party app developers rather than Shopify.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes