Why did Shopify suspend my account and not refund my subscription?

Wickum555
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello,

I'm highly disappointed with the action of Shopify,  they suspended my recently opened account without having told me a reason, and they didn't refund my subscriptions as well.Diego.PNG

Replies 3 (3)

Rein
Shopify Staff (Retired)
324 33 48

Hi @Wickum555 

Rein here from Shopify. I cannot comment on the reasoning behind your stores removal, you would need to chat with out support teams through the help centre for that by clicking this link here.

In terms of your refund, make sure to check the payment processor you used to pay your initial bill. If it is not there and the store was closed on May the 4th then you can also ask support to check the status of this refund as it may need updated account details if there are issues there. 

Thanks, Rein.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Wickum555
Visitor
3 0 0
Hello Thanks

This is so unprofessional, At least they should have told me the reason
behind that to avoid further suspension I'm a good performing seller on
eBay and Woocommerce ,

At least they don't tell me the reasons, Seems they are thinking they are
the god for the dropshipping, ,

How is it : The Decision would be final , So unethical ,

I have submitted this screen shot for few online commerce platform
reviewing companies to make a post and start the conversation , Feel now
Shopify is going to be a scam site which steal money from the public
Wickum555
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello Thanks

This is so unprofessional, At least they should have told me the reason behind that to avoid further suspension I'm a good performing seller on eBay and Woocommerce,

At least they don't tell me the reasons, Seems they are thinking they are the god for the dropshipping, ,

How is it : The Decision would be final, So unethical, 

I have submitted this screenshot for a few online commerce platform reviewing companies to make a post and start the conversation, Feel now Shopify is going to be a scam site that steals money from the public.

I got to know that Shopify has begun to steal the money in this way from the businessmen, No one can get a monopoly in eccomerce to remember that.