Shopify live chat

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi everyone,

I used to be on Magento and used Zendesk for our live chat.

I've just moved my store to Shopify and I'm really impressed with how apps integrate natively with Shopify?

I feel like the productivity of my support team could skyrocket.

I've tried Klaviyo and a few others and I'm thinking about moving off Zendesk to try a more integrated app.

Do you guys have any suggestion on what's best?

My requirements: I'd like to:

• Avoid sharing Shopify logins with my support team so if they can perform some basic actions or retrieve customers data from the app, that would be awesome
  • Use a tagging system for my tickets
  • Add notes to customers or tickets
  • Automate some answers without relying on a chrome extension or similar
  • Integrate with other email app so I can check other discussions with the same customer.

Just discovering this community forum and it has proven to be very valuable.

Thanks everyone!

1 Like
Tourist
8 0 1

Hey Marie,

Welcome to the Shopify community and I wish you all success with your new Shopify store!

I think you're making the right decision by moving off Zendesk to more integrated solution.

In that context, I may suggest trying out Gorgias Shopify Live Chat

5ba41b7c08ee2b7ac7f1d8a4_index-features-img-2.png

I've listed below how I think it answers all your requirements. Feel free to ask me questions on a specific feature if it's unclear.

• Avoid sharing Shopify logins with my support team so if they can perform some basic actions or retrieve customers data from the app, that would be awesome

Gorgias does integrate natively with Shopify and other apps so your support team doesn't have to leave the helpdesk: http://gorgias.io/integrations/

• Integrate with other email app so I can check other discussions with the same customer.

Gorgias is fully omni-channel and can help you manage all your support channel in one view: email, facebook comments, instagram, SMS and more.

• Automate some answers without relying on a chrome extension or similar

You can do this in 2 ways in Gorgias. One is using macros, the other one is using phrase prediction.

• Add notes to customers or tickets + Tags to tickets

You can do this too :)

Hope this helps and welcome again!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hey Marie,

You may try out Gorgias Shopify live chat. It has all the features you're describing especially the ones around integrations (emails, shopify, other apps) and automations (macros, phrase prediction)
5ba41b7c08ee2b7ac7f1d8a4_index-features-img-2.png

0 Likes