Solved

Shopify paused, ongoing app subscription

Soulscape
5 0 0
Hello,
I recently paused the store on Shopify, but I didn’t unsubscribe from the app. Since I am unable to access the store, how can I unsubscribe from the application?
Accepted Solution (1)
Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 317

This is an accepted solution.

Ok, this is strange. It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our help center and log in to your account to create a support request.
Since this is the next step I’ve marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks! -Hyde

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 317

Hi @Soulscape,

Hyde here from Shopify.

App charges are paused when you pause your store. If you have any pending app charges, then you're billed for those charges when you pause your store. While you're on the Pause plan, you can't access your Shopify admin, work on your store, or sell to customers.

There's more information on that here. I hope that helps!

Let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best, Hyde.

Soulscape
5 0 0

And if i want, after a period of time, to close the store for example, what shoud i do if the store is on pause?

Regards

Marko

Soulscape
5 0 0

Also today someone enter my store without permission. Now i can't change the password for the store cause the store is paused. How can i solve this?

Regards 

Marko

Soulscape
5 0 0

Hyde,

I didn't get any answer from you yet.

Regards

Marko

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 317

Sorry for the delay Marko! I'm not sure I've fully understood your question. Your store cannot be accessed by anyone except yourself, and if your store is paused you will need to unpause it to log in. Are you having difficulty remembering your password? If so, it is possible to reset your password. -Hyde

Soulscape
5 0 0

Someone hacked my store after all, and as proof of that, I will attach it here as well. He (the hacker) entered even though the store was paused. I received instructions from you (shopify) that I should secure the account by logging in and changing the password, but I can only do that if I enter the store first, which I can't since it is paused. Now, is there any way for me to enter the store and change the password other than to choose the plan again?

Regards

Marko

NotificationNotification

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 317

This is an accepted solution.

Ok, this is strange. It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our help center and log in to your account to create a support request.
Since this is the next step I’ve marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks! -Hyde