Should I choose Text Message Marketing or Email Marketing to improve my purchasing ratio?

Landyy09
Tourist
12 0 4

Hi everyone! It's been a month since I run my first store, and it' been many "Add To Cart" but no sales. I'm planning to run campaign to improve purchasing ratio but am considering between Email marketing and Text message marketing. What tool should I use to do this?

0 Likes

Hi @Landyy09 

There are many factors affect your store sales, like the store design, the product, content etc. so make sure you optimize them first.

About your question, we have a blog post about this topic and thought it maybe helpful for you: SMS Marketing vs Email Marketing

Hope it helps

AliReviews: Top Review Solution Package For E-Commerce
- Check out our blog for free e-commerce tips and tricks.
- Contact us: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | Youtube
- A product of FireApps.io
VanhishikhaB
Tourist
20 0 1

Personally, I would recommend both as the two channels have a drastically different approach to communicating your message/ promotions to your subscribers and customers. While email is online, text marketing actually enables you to engage shoppers even when they're offline. 

So if you're looking at improving your purchase ratio or reducing your cart abandonment rate, I would actually suggest setting up email marketing automations and conversational SMS marketing. The former will get triggered after a few hours of abandonment, reaching the shopper with a reminder of what they have left behind. The latter will do the same, but taking into account that the shopper might have simply gone offline, delivering the reminder on the text which they are more likely to open since that's a chat app we tend to use all the time. You can read about this approach here

0 Likes
VickM
Shopify Partner
59 1 5

Hi @Landyy09 

Our App Konigle is specifically designed to solve this problem of abandoned carts, retargeting your customers and boosting sales. The first step is to identify abandoned carts and the sooner you do it the better it is. We help you track abandoned carts in real time and push instant alerts on the same for you to action.Once identified , you can simultaneously send creatively designed Free SMSes to your potential customers from within the app itself in quick time.

Apart from this there is an automated engine of key analytics and insights which is specifically designed for increasing sales for shop owners.

I think our app Konigle will be a great fit for your requirement.We would love to give you a demo call and showcase the value that we can drive for you and your business.

We are currently working with multiple small businesses/ manufacturers who sell both online and offline -on shopify and otherwise as well.

Link to our App: On Shopify App store is as below:-

https://apps.shopify.com/konigle-1?surface_detail=konigle&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_pos...

Marketing is one angle to improve sales , however we have other perspectives to offer to improve your sales.Our team has a strong domain and tech knowledge for ecommerce stores from over 10 years of experience, which we will be more than happy to share.Our vision is to help online store owners looking to improve profits for their stores.

Apart from your requirement of abandoned cart recovery ,retargeting and improving sales, our app also provides various other functionalities which can help you streamlining your operations.The access to the app helps you do a lot more at no extra cost, with

• inventory control alerts
  • collaboration over an order and order management
  • order tracking
  • shipment management
  • payment tracking alerts
  • abandoned cart alerts and recovery
  • Analytics

We also offer a free trial along with (24*7) support over email/chat/phone to help you set up.Do let me know your thoughts on taking this discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature)

Would love to hear back from you.

Simple and easy pricing management for your Store

info@konigle.com
0 Likes
George_Brown19
Shopify Partner
35 0 7

HI @Landyy09,

In my opinion, email marketing is more preferable. Because besides marketing and sales, it also helps nurture your customer list. The email marketing app I'm currently using is Thank You Email Marketing Tool by Autoketing. You can read the function description to see if an email marketing app has what you need. Hope this will help. Cheers!

0 Likes