Show discounts for bulk products

Highlighted

Hello,

My client has recently added more varients of pack sizes for their products... e.g. they sell and energy bar with 5 varients. Users can buy a single bar, a 3-pack, 9-pack, 15-pack and a 24-pack.

Is there an app out there that can help us communicate the savings the user will be making if they purchase a pack with more energy bars?

For example, see the 'pack sizes' for this product: https://veloforte.cc/products/avanti

Is there a way for us to have 'X% savings' when they click each varient?

Stride Digital... We help commerce companies scale with strategic search marketing.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

This can be achieved by adding some code to your theme. If you are interested I can give instruction on how to add it OR if you don't feel confident I can add the code for you. Let me know, thanks, and have a great day.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
429 47 96

Hey, @jakeward 

What you're looking for are known as 'Quantity Break' apps. These apps generally allow you to set percentage or fixed amount discounts on selected products/collections that the customer will be able to see on the product page. There are a variety options you can find in the Shopify App Store

If you are looking to try one, Smarty Quantity Breaks is a solid option that I recommend. You can view their app demo here to see it in action.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes