Showing discount on product page when using discount affiliate link

Highlighted
Excursionist
13 1 1

We're currently using discount codes to track affiliate sales. However, even if the customer uses the shareable discount link, their discount is not visible while shopping and is only applied during checkout.

What app can I use to create and send a discount link to my affiliates, which will show the discounted price on the product page if the customers uses the affiliate link to access the store? I need to achieve the following:

1) Be able to track sales via the affiliate link or discount code

2) Show the customer the discounted price on the product page already, not only at checkout.

Alternatively, what app can use my existing discount codes already set up in Shopify, and display either the discount that applies or the discounted price on the product page, if a customer accesses the site via a discount link? All other customers should see the normal price.

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 1

Hi,

I think there is an app which is a perfect match for your need, it called Affiliate by Secomapp

It supports a feature that allows you to show a message bar on top of all pages on your shop if customers buy through the affiliate link. So in your case, you can show a message says that a coupon with ...% will be automatically applied at checkout for this purchase. You can freely customize the look and the text of the message bar.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 1 1

Thanks Michelle

0 Likes