Simple Email App

Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 3

I need to send out an email to some of my customers. For some reason I can't find a way to do this. I exported them to a CSV file but I can't find a way to upload that into my email. I just need an app (or any other way) to simple compose one email and send it out to some customers. What is the easiest way to do this?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1381 111 205

Hi @rstolz17,

I would suggest you to please go through below community thread. That might help you hopefully.

https://community.shopify.com/c/Ecommerce-Marketing/How-to-send-an-email-to-all-your-customers-on-sh...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
754 42 145

Hi, @rstolz17 !

Katy here from Shopify. I hope all is well with you!

While the thread that @Qualitycheck  kindly mentioned does indeed go into this, it also includes some options which are currently obsolete or unavailable. You may find some of the following resources helpful to accompany this:

An app is for sure the way to go here, as there is currently no email hosting integration within the Shopify platform. Using an app will save you from manually exporting CSV files by syncing the lists for you automatically.

I hope this helps, if you have any questions at all do feel free to get in touch.

Cheers,
Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes