Simple check box upsell app?

mackattack
Tourist
7 0 1

Hello,

So I saw on a website that they had a very simple and clean upsell. Its only a checkbox which you can check if you want to add the upsell item to your cart. Here is a link to the website https://joyrideharness.com/products/worlds-best-dog-harness?variant=31044131160166

So the upsell is basically just "Check the box if you wan to add xxx item to your cart" If you click on the product name some picture/a breif product desc pops up. Does anybody know any apps which can do this? 

Tim_Gist
Tourist
34 0 1

Giftship offers really flexible ways to offer upsells on the product, or cart pages. Depending on the needs of your store, lots of other tools are integrated as well.

0 Likes
Erica00
Tourist
9 1 1

Hey,

I think it would be convenient for you to shortlist the best upselling apps for Shopify. This way you can see if any of them has the feature you're looking for.

This blog post might help: 10 Best Upsell Apps For Shopify Compared

0 Likes

Hi @mackattack,

Welcome to Shopify Community!

Regarding this, you can give this app a try named LimeSpot Personalizer by LimeSpot.

As you already, upsell apps play an important role in helping boost sales and conversion rates for your stores, and choosing the most appropriate one is crucial. Here is top 7 upsell apps on Shopify that we've got a chance to experience and would like to send you, hope it would be helpful to you. 

Please hit Like if you find my answer helpful. 

Best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

avensi
4 0 0

Hi, personally I don't know of any app that does this.

0 Likes
EmmaSmth
Explorer
40 0 18

Hi @mackattack !

KAD Upsell is a very easy to use app that will show your customers a fully customizable banner with all the additional products you have to offer.

All they need to do is to choose variant if there are several ones and click Add to cart.

Here is the app for you to check https://apps.shopify.com/kad-upsell

Let me know what you think!

Hello @mackattack 

I have gone through your requirement and would like to recommend an app called iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell using which you can show upsells in the cart drawer. Let me explain this in detail. In the cart items widget, you can select the checkbox upsell in which you can show the custom product or specific products as the upsell for your customers in the cart drawer. After installing the app you will get a free trial of 14 days. Try this app!

The result will look like as shown in the screenshot below.

icart-upsell.png

Sajini Annie John | iCart Team
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes