Single purchase for multiple customers

2 0 0

Hello! We sell training courses online (Shopify is integrated to our training system) and tend to have one person (manager) purchase courses for their staff. The problem is, I need to be able to enter an email address for the purchaser AND for each person (employee) so that they will get the email invite from our training system. Is there an app that allows me to enter the purchaser's email AND individual emails for each course purchased so that the training system knows who to send the training invites to and for which course?

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi, Are you still looking for a solution? I can develop something like this for you. Please reply to discuss in detail.

0 Likes
2 0 0
Hello. We use Litmos for online training which is linked to Shopify (to purchase the courses). We want an app that allows a manager to purchase courses for several people and then have Litmos send them the links for training (after their Shopify purchase). So a form where there's info for the buyer and fields for each person who needs the training sent to them. Is this something you can do?

0 Likes
2 0 0

can you share your email id with me so we can discuss the requirement in detail? you can send the requirements to me on work.for.jha@gmail.com also.

0 Likes