So many Apps...How to chose?

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

How can I find the best apps or get the most recommended? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Jim_Jim, what kind of apps you are looking for? What features do you want for your store? I can suggest some based on my experience of using and researching :)) It's hard to choose which one is the best, but which one is most suitable. You should find the right app to meet your needs as in the app's description, apps that meet your budget (free/monthly charge), app rating, review. In my opinion, an app with a super active support team is preferred.

Victor | CRO addict @ PageFly
- If you think my reply is helpful, click 'Like' to let me know!
- Are you building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder trusted by non-techies and pro web designers.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi @victorbui! I'm looking for analytics apps, advertising analysis, data gathering

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 2 5

Hi @Jim_Jim 

Here are my answers to your questions

For Analytics apps, I'd recommend Conversific ‑ Store Analytics by Conversific Ltd, this app has many useful features and gets a lot of positive reviews from the user. Here are some of them:

• Actionable analytics & reports to make sense of your data
  • Analyze products and customers’ data
  • Provide reports on a weekly basis
  • Provide actionable To-do list
  • Help identify and remove ineffective products and channels
  • Increase revenue

To get Conversific app and other Shopify analytics apps, you can visit https://avada.io/shopify/analytics/

For advertising analytics apps, you can use LeadsRx Attribution Monitor App. This app has some highlight features below: 

• Allow users to know which channels can bring the best customers
  • Reallocate current budget to boost up sales
  • Get rid of waste ads
  • Calculate the return on ad spend
  • Have sales cycles shortened

To get more details and get this app, you can visit this link https://avada.io/shopify/app/leadsrx-attribution-monitor-leadsrx.html

To help users like you, Avada's experts have prepared a list of best Shopify apps for online stores

I hope it's useful for you.

Regards

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
25 1 5

Hello @Jim_Jim 

We have recently developed WhatsApp notification app.

Although it's not something analytics app but it can help you build customer experience.

This is something, not all the merchants are using so it's something make long lasting impression on customers.

https://apps.shopify.com/whastapp-order-sms-notification-by-magecomp

Checkout Our Bestseller Shopify App
WhatsApp + SMS Notification
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi @Edward-Newgate! Very useful, thanks a lot 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi @magecomp! I'll have a look, thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
58 0 8

What kind of data are you wanting to gather from your merchants? Are you looking for a type of customer Shopping behavior analytics? Although it's not a Shopify app, I highly recommend Google analytics if you are already not using it.

Decrease fraudulent orders, stop chargebacks and expand globally with Beacon. https://apps.shopify.com/beacon
0 Likes
Highlighted

HI @Jim_Jim. For your data gathering efforts, have you considered consumer engagement metrics? 

Consumer Engagement Metrics

It's important for any merchant willing to succeed to understand what items their purchase-intent traffic (consumers with interest to buy) are engaging on, and  to use these insights in offering relevant recommendations. Such data gathering insights will enable you show relevant inventory that directly increase conversion rates on your store. 

You could use our app Rendezvous for this :) Our patented tech gives consumer-product engagement insights and also fills significant blind spots in traditional recommender systems, enabling new products to be discovered and recommended - leading to more sales. You can check it out here.

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
3 Likes
Shopify Partner
731 25 92

Hey @Jim_Jim ,

You can install this app Aitrillion.com. It is an all in one Shopify app. It has all the features in a single app. You don't need to install multiple apps for different functionalities which may hinder the speed of your store. I would recommend you to use Aitrillion where you can disable the feature which you don't want to use. It has reviews, loyalty and reward points, email marketing, chatbot, web push notifications, customer segmentation, product recommendation and many more. This app is fully integrated. Perks of using this app is your data is secured with one server, your store's speed will be optimized as it will eliminate using so many apps, it will get easy for you to manage a single dashboard. You can check it out. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes