Sold out Badge Best App

Will_Hoff
2 0 0

Hi, 

Could someone recommend their favorite Sold out Badge App, if one can customize the badges that would be a winner. 

We have looked through the app but would be great to know which one people like. 

All help is hugely appreciated. 

Kind Regards, 
Will

0 Likes
Katy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
771 43 166

Hey, @Will_Hoff 

Katy here from Shopify. I hope you are keeping well! 

While our Community members can indeed weigh in with their own preferences, I have found some apps which you may like to have a look at. Both apps below come with:  great reviews, a sample store for you to see them in action and a free trial period in case you'd like to test them out for yourself:

It could also be worth noting that if you are using one of our Free themes, it may be possible for our Theme support to adjust the sold out badge for you. This would depend on the specifics of the customization but could be carried out as part of our Design Policy. If not / if you are using a paid theme, your theme developer may be able to help with this too. 

Do feel free to have a look, and let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers,

Katy

Please note: This account is no longer regularly monitored.
 - If you need assistance please do start a new topic (referencing an older topic/post if you find this helpful).
 - Thank you for your understanding. We hope you enjoy exploring the Community.
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Fayzmo
Shopify Partner
219 17 81

Hi @Will_Hoff ,

I'm new to the Shopify community, and I came across your question on adding a custom badge in your product catalogs. We have developed an app (Modemagic) that will allow you to add product stickers/badges on your catalog within seconds. Check out this app on Shopify here. We have an extensive collection of stickers/badges suiting to any need. No complex edits, no back & forth with designers. Update your store within a few minutes!

Hope this helps :) Do let me know if you need any help.

PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticke...

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
Nishchay
Excursionist
14 0 4

Hi @Katy 

Can you please tell me how to put a SOLD OUT  overlay on the product_card image whenever the product is unavailable.

I am NOT new to coding so please let me know what needs to be done.

Thanks.