Soup to Nuts Marketing App?

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

I am looking for some good advice on marketing.

Google adwords is so far beyond confusing I dont even log into my account. I do know that I spend about $300 a month, but I honestly have no time to figure out how effective it actually is conversion wise. Sounds dumb, I know, hence the post to grab the reigns back.

I also want to take advantage of retargeting on FB and Instagram.

So - I guess I am looking for an all encompassing marketing paltform where I can run and manage ads across Google and social. Any ideas?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
43 0 4

Hi!

So if I understand correctly - you want a platform that combines Google Ads and Facebooks Ads but at the same time is easier to use and provides value for small budget campaigns?

There are tools that try to be "a better interface" for ads (like https://fasttony.es) but most of the time they cost additional budget - I might be wrong but I assume you wouldn't spend additional 99$ to learn another interface if your monthly budget is 300$.

You have a ton of videos on YT for both Ad systems. You just have to google them and take some time to learn.

Paul

--

Sales vs Weather Report - how weather-dependent are your sales?

Zombie Meter checks the quality of your traffic. Remember -  Zombies don't buy products. Customers buy products.

Want to know how many Zombies visit your store or how Weather-dependent are your sales? We got apps for that - http://appsforecommerce.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3258 245 558

Hi David, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

There are a couple of marketing techniques you can try out for Facebook and Instagram which I think you might find useful. 

• Regarding Facebook ads, something to note is that if you are doing Facebook ads and they aren't getting the results you intend it is more than likely you aren't hitting the right target market. A good way to combat this and start getting towards your more designated market is through the 3x3x3 technique. It starts out by creating 3 different ads for 3 different audiences with 3 different sets of copy/ images with a small but similar budget for each. After some time, you'll see some of the ads performing better than others and you can begin to drop off the ads which aren't working as well and increase the budget on the ones which are to reach your key audiences. There is an article going into more detail on it here also. 
  • A good Instagram technique is organic engagement. By communicating with others on Instagram in a natural/ genuine manner and not looking for a sale it will encourage the people you interact with to check out your profile and eventually your store. A top Shopify Expert hosted a podcast episode about this with a store owner who is using this technique successfully which you can listen to here

The reason I am explaining these techniques to you is that there is no app that essentially does all the marketing for you. As Paul alluded to above, no matter what, there will be some learning involved on your end. One option within Shopify is Kit. Kit acts as a virtual employee to help you create Facebook ads and other campaigns for you. It is definitely worth checking out the weekly Webinar the Kit team does to find out more about if it suits you and if so if it can help you. You can see the Kit webinar schedule from the link here

One small thing I noticed on your store also was there was no Favicon. While it might not seem like a big deal in the grand scheme of things, a favicon is very visible with how today's web browsers are laid out. Shopify has a great guide on how to add a favicon which you can see here

Don't hesitate to ask, should you have any other questions about anything. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

I appreciate both replies.

I have a favicon - not sure why it is not showing up - will reach out to help chat to explore.

I am not at all saying I am not willing to learn a bit. I was just looking for a place to create and manage ads across both platforms. Something to see effectivness etc so I can manage budgets in one central place.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3258 245 558

Hello David, 

I see the favicon is on your browser tab now, so that's all good there. 

Completely understand what you mean, I guess I was just setting expectations more than anything about the learning aspect. Glad to hear the information is helpful for you. 

Cheers, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
166 3 25

Hi David,

Advertising on Google & Facebook ads can be a very complex task.  

If you're uncertian on how to advertise your store on those platforms, you might want to try a Shopify app to help you, like AdScale.

AdScale is a 100% automated advertising solution for marketing your store across Google & Facebook Ads.

It uses AI Technology in order to generate for your store smart advertising campaigns that are targeting the right people, with the right ads, at the right time.

You don't necessarily have to be skilled in advertising on those platforms to use the app, the algorithms who managet his app campaigns was developled by people with years of experience on both Google & Facebook. 

You can learn more in this link: https://bit.ly/2RMnSqn

Let me know if that helps.

Amit

AdScale weaves the power of AI technology into your advertising by automatically creating and optimizing ads on Google, Facebook & Instagram with ROI of 1,000% and success-based pricing
https://www.adscale.com
0 Likes