Speed optimization [Solution] - Your recommendation

Solved
Highlighted
5 0 0
Hello Guys,

I have Shopify store that has over 3 thousand categories/subcategories and thousands of products. My store speed performance is slow. 

I have hired developers who have implemented various techniques, tools, liquid image apps, coding and so forth. Store performance did not improve much and is still currently very slow compared to what is required in order to operate efficiently and productively,

I am looking for someone who can make my store operate as if it is being hooked up to a Dedicated Server and load pages instantly. Keep in mind that all sorts of tools have been already worked on to no available. The speed got just a bit better, but not good enough to support a business/sales since customers leave the pages due to being impatient and it is understandable,

If there are any new tools and/or techniques that can actually make my store/pages load instantly just like with Dedicated Server services, I would love to know and work with you,

Sincerely, yours Ivan
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
87 29 22

Hey Ivan, based on your description, it sounds like your main bottleneck is the collection page. When loading a large number of products through liquid, the server load times can be extremely long. 

I'd recommend avoiding doing a server load, but doing everything asynchronously instead. Loading your products with JS, and only when they're needed, should help immensely.

An app like BoostCommerce's collections app could solve this - https://apps.shopify.com/product-filter-search

Or getting a developer to custom build an ajax product loader would work too. 

Is your store fast enough? Compare your store's speed against hundreds of others for free with our benchmarker - https://www.rvere.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello Alexander

May I have your email please ??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
161 8 15

Hey @alexanderrusa,

We wrote a full guide on Shopify speed optimization. I think it might help with your situation.

Cheers! 

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Trailblazer
161 8 15

Hey @alexanderrusa,

We wrote a full guide on Shopify speed optimization. I think it might help you.

Cheers!

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
1 Like
Highlighted
5 0 0

Pretty valuable stuff!

0 Likes