Spin to Win or Prize Without collecting Email Address

3 0 0

I'm looking for an app that i can use to send people to that already gave me their email address and allows them to spin a wheel or somehow win store prizes and get a coupon code without giving their email address because I already have it.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
103 4 11

There is no app. The purpose of this app is to collect the email subscriber and re-use for marketing. So if you want to do like this, you should need to do a custom code. You can easy to find it here: https://codecanyon.net/item/spin2win-wheel-spin-it-2-win-it/16337656

Vince Nguyen | Ecommerce Consultant at HappyPoints.io
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Email me at: vince@happypoints.io
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
140 14 25

Hi, @no_tricks!

Julie, here from Shopify Support.

This is a fantastic idea; interactive email marketing is a growing trend right now and is a great way to boost your email open rates. In fact, according to Martech Advisor, “interactive email content increases the click-to-open rate by 73%". I can imagine that running an email campaign like this can positively impact your conversion rate as well. 

Which email marketing platform are you currently using? Most email marketing apps will allow you to edit email templates using custom code. As @VinceNg mentioned, you should be able to achieve something like this with some coding. If you need a hand doing so, you can always hire a Shopify Expert who specializes in designing custom email templates. 

After doing some digging, I did manage to discover that Omnisend actually has a "scratch card" feature, which gives email recipients the ability to virtually "scratch" a card to reveal a prize, which could be a discount code, free product, or free shipping. You can learn more about Omnisend's scratch card feature here. Omnisend is one of our most popular email marketing apps and has a ton of great reviews. This app is also free to install, so I recommend trying it out to see if it's a good fit for you.  

As you continue creating email marketing campaigns, you might find our blog post, 7 Automated Email Campaigns That Win Customers and Keep Them Coming Back, which includes quite a few great ideas on how you can increase engagement through your emails. Do you have any email campaigns running right now? I'd love to learn more about what you're currently doing for email marketing.

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes