Spocket App Keeps Charging Me

Tourist
12 0 0
I had no agreement with them yet they keep charging me after a removed the app.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
112 18 25

Hi, @mh123456789012!

Sophia here from Shopify. I'm sorry to hear that you've had an issue with app charges. While Spocket is a third-party app, the charges will appear on your Shopify invoice so I would be happy to take a look into the billing situation here and get in touch with the app developers on your behalf to request an adjustment if necessary.

Do you remember when you originally installed the Spocket app and when you removed it from your admin? This app offers a 14-day free trial, but if it was installed in your admin for longer than that or if any plan above their free plan was selected during that time, it's possible for charges to come through. I'll send you an email so I can look into the invoice(s) on your account. Looking forward to getting this resolved for you!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0

You should be able to contact their Support team at support@spocket.co. They're pretty responsive and should be able to attend to your concerns right away. Although I think Sophia already did a great job of explaining as the app offers 14-day free trial, but if it was indeed installed in your apps on Shopify for longer than that then it's likely for charges to come through.

0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 0
It was removed before the trial period ended. They still charged me. Apparently there’s some magic incantation you must utter before they’ll let you go.
0 Likes
3 0 0

Ah then if the app was removed before the trial you could mention it.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
112 18 25

Hi, @mh123456789012.

I sent you an email on Tuesday, September 17 so I can take a look into the charge(s) and get any invoicing issues resolved for you. If you received the email, kindly reply there with the requested information and I'll take a look into the invoice(s) as soon as possible. If you haven't received the email, please let me know.  Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 0
I replied a bunch of times
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
112 18 25

Thanks, @mh123456789012!

There wasn't a reply on the ticket I sent, but I can see that you created a couple other tickets the same day and that you're now in communication with the Spocket app developers. There weren't any Spocket app charges on your invoices, but hopefully they're able to locate where the charges came from if you're seeing them on your card statement.

If you have any questions about anything you currently see under Settings > Billing, please let me know and I'd be happy to help.

0 Likes