Spocket App Keeps Charging Me

Highlighted
1 0 0

I keep on getting charge by spocket and I have no idea what Shopify account I have with is there a way to fix this. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
436 31 61

@Chris791 wrote:

I keep on getting charge by spocket and I have no idea what Shopify account I have with is there a way to fix this. 

Hi, @Chris791.

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing some unexpected charges coming through from Spocket. To clarify, are you seeing a separate charge on your bank or card statement with 'Spocket' in the statement descriptor? Recurring app charges that come through Shopify will all be on one invoice with an invoice number you can trace back to your admin under Settings > Billing. If there's a separate charge coming through on a recurring basis, please let me know and I'd be happy to put you in touch with the Spocket team to investigate if you haven't contacted them already.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1

They refuse to refund my money and won't cancel my account. Admittedly said when you sign up for a annual membership, you can't make changes on your own. Meanwhile the email and store name they have arent even associated with my store so I'm not even sure how they got a hold of my card information. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
436 31 61

@MagnoliStudioCo wrote:

They refuse to refund my money and won't cancel my account. Admittedly said when you sign up for a annual membership, you can't make changes on your own. Meanwhile the email and store name they have arent even associated with my store so I'm not even sure how they got a hold of my card information. 

Hi, @MagnoliStudioCo.

Do you have multiple accounts with Shopify that you may have added the Spocket app to? I'm not sure why the store name and email on file for your Spocket account don't match your Shopify account, but I can absolutely take a look into this with you. If the app was billed on your Shopify invoice, the card information should be what you have on file for your Shopify account. I won't be able to view charges that happened outside of Shopify, but please let me know if this remains unresolved and I can take a look at your Shopify account(s) to start, then get in touch with the Spocket team to investigate further if necessary.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes