Spocket App

Tourist
4 0 2

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the Spocket app. I hate that Aliexpress takes soooo long to deliver and it affects sales. Does Spocket have a good product selection? There's a lot of products available on Ali so does Spocket have a good selection of products too?  Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 3
I tried them and quit but they keep charging me. Stay away.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Spocket's main source of products come from suppliers mostly in the US and EU. Their product line up is pretty vast so it's best if you can check them out for yourself at app.spocket.co/signup and create an account. One of the things I like aside from the many others is that they add new suppliers every week so the product selection doesn't go stale. You always have new things to look forward to and possibly add to your store. All in all, I would say it's better than sourcing from Aliexpress as you can count on receiving quality products for a very affordable price.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 3
My buyer is very particular. She liked some of their clothing but not a lot. Too many of the items she liked were premium items. The fees are not worth it to me.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 21

Hi @llp0225! I'm Gabby from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Thanks for being interested in knowing about the app! Despite the issue you're facing now, I do hope everything is going well with your store's operations.

Going back to your query, yes, I can assure you that we have a wide selection of items that you can choose from. As already mentioned by one of the answers here, and just to confirm, indeed most of our suppliers come from mainly the EU and the US. And to confirm again, yes the Suppliers team constantly looks for new suppliers to onboard with Spocket, so you definitely will never run out of choices in terms of products. 

Besides this, I can also assure you that the items you will find on the app's catalog are all of quality due to the rigorous sign-up process that suppliers go through if they want to be part of the gang. The quality of their products is one of the main criteria to be considered as a supplier on the platform. Due to the geographic origin of the products as well, shipping time usually takes 3-5 days, depending on the shipping from/shipping to information you set when exploring our catalog. Here's a preview of how you can experience a seamless search in-app due to the filters made available to you, which you can tweak as you please:

Search_-_Spocket.png

Should you wish to find out more, I invite you to check out our website and sign-up so you can do a review of our features, our suppliers, and the products they offer to see if they suit your preferences in terms of quality, shipping time, and the like.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
As someone else said, be careful because they keep charging you even after you cancel. I had no problem with them initially, but had to cancel until I could be in a better spot to pay for their monthly fee. Yet they continued to charge me and my bank account overdrafted as a result! Super turned off to use them in the future now. Waiting on how they handle returning my money—and then I’ll come back here and let you know what the results are. But my recommendation right now, is be careful. This seems to be a pattern from other reviews I’ve read about them. I’ll keep you updated on if I get my money back from Spocket or not.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 21

Hi @StephF112! Gabby here again from Spocket.

I'm really sorry you were charged continuously despite already cancelling. We're not in the business of misleading our members so you raising this issue allows us to improve on what can be improved. Have you had the chance to contact Customer Support? The team would be more than glad to assist you - you can drop them a message at support@spocket.co.

If you've already contacted the team, then I hope it gets solved soon! I'll also be checking in with them to get updates on your case.

0 Likes