Stickers on the percentage of my discounts

37 0 0

Hello, everyone.
I was looking for a code/app that would allow me to do this, do you know how to help me? I'm desperate, please.
Thank you very much to everyone.

Cattura.PNG

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
97 4 32

This one's not bad - https://apps.shopify.com/free-watermarks?surface_detail=sticker&surface_inter_position=1&surface_int.... Have you tried it?

If that one doesn't fly, this one's OK-ish, but I wouldn't rush to use it unless the first one is really not a good fit - https://apps.shopify.com/product-sticker?surface_detail=sticker&surface_inter_position=1&surface_int....

If both do not fit your needs, I'd say some custom work is needed. Ping me and I'll see if I can help.

Building custom, public-facing Shopify Apps for various niches. Ping me with your app ideas!

My Apps:
* Countries We Ship To Button (Free!) - Show your customers where you ship to with a crisp button + pop-up!

My Tutorials:
* Get Notified When New Comments Are Added To Your Shopify Blog (Free!) - A quick & easy tutorial to set up a free web-service that e-mails you when you get a new comment on your Shopify blog!
1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
257 25 53

Hi, @Ginetto!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

It looks like @KidOnPoint was able to share some great options for you. Another similar app I recommend checking out is Flair Badges, Banners & Labels. Like the others, this app will allow you to add badges to any product and specifically offers you the ability to add a "Save %" badge. Other types of sales badges you can add include "Limited Edition", "New Arrival", "Only x Left!", "Free Shipping", and more. If you'd like to see how this would look on an actual store, you can do so by clicking the "View example store" button on the app page. 

It sounds like this app would be a great fit for you and can definitely help boost sales. This app is pretty popular and also has some great reviews; I recommend installing it to see if it's a good fit for you. Just keep in mind that if you decide not to use it, you will need to uninstall the app from your store prior to the free trial expiring so that you aren't charged. If you ever need help with any third-party apps, you can always reach out to the developers directly via the Support section on their app page. 

Aside from an app, you can add this through custom code. If you decide to go this route and you're not too familiar with custom code, then hiring a Shopify Expert or taking @KidOnPoint up on their offer would be another option. 

I hope this leads you in the right direction! Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Shopify Partner
97 4 32

Hey @Julie! Awesome to see the Shopify people stopping by - didn't know that one (it's quite new - only been launched a few weeks ago!). 

Building custom, public-facing Shopify Apps for various niches. Ping me with your app ideas!

My Apps:
* Countries We Ship To Button (Free!) - Show your customers where you ship to with a crisp button + pop-up!

My Tutorials:
* Get Notified When New Comments Are Added To Your Shopify Blog (Free!) - A quick & easy tutorial to set up a free web-service that e-mails you when you get a new comment on your Shopify blog!
0 Likes