Stock Inventory App Sync

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi,

We are looking for a shopify stock inventory app which can be used to sync stock inventory csv file every 15 minutes.

Please advise on any shopify app which has this feature.

Thank you
Robin

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @gshockoz ,

Our Sold Stock Countdown app can be leveraged to sync your Shopify's Stock Inventory. It derives the actual inventory from Shopify, however you can also randomize it as per your preference. You can check it out here: https://apps.shopify.com/zegsu-sold-stock-counter

Let me know if you have any questions.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi @Zegsu ,

Do you have any option to map stock inventory from a csv file to Shopify? That stock inventory csv is coming from Pronto ERP to our ftp fileserver location.

We  need to synchronise stock inventory at every 15 minutes by fetching the stock inventory  file from ftp fileserver location using a scheduler job in the app.

Thank you
Robin 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 2

Hey Robin,

this seems like a pretty specific use case. I can help you spin up a custom plug-in that takes care of this. If it’s as simple as mapping a csv to Shopify inventroy fields should be super quick to build.

send me a email, let’s schedule some time to chat:

menan@mindread.software

menan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Check out ShoppingFeeder for both feed and inventory management. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Can we map to a stock inventory csv file in a ftp location and can schedule at every 15mins?

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Do you have any option to map stock inventory from a csv file to Shopify? That stock inventory csv is coming from Pronto ERP to our ftp fileserver location.

We  need to synchronise stock inventory at every 15 minutes by fetching the stock inventory  file from ftp fileserver location using a scheduler job in the app.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
78 2 3

Hey Robin

A lot of our clients need this setup however as you probably figured out you need to install an add-on for this functionality. Just note that you don't need to have it as an app from the Shopify app store. You could get someone to build a service that runs on any server and captures the csv and pushes it into your Shopify store.

Being from Brisbane we work with other Australian ERP systems like Peach to capture csv and other file formats and then map their data into other platforms. The main issue you may have is mapping the fields into specific ones in Shopify. Also, you may want to clean/filter the data before pushing to Shopify. Our platform and integrations run on schedules from 15min to weekly so you define the schedule you want the data imported and exported. Keep those options in mind when testing apps.

Thanks

Tom

Over 16 years experience in operating ecommerce businesses.
DM me on here or via message at Channelup
0 Likes