Stock/Inventory Management

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey guys/gals,

I'm looking for suggestions on a stock/inventory management app because nothing I have tried has done the trick just yet but I'm determined to figure it out! I literally just need something very simple that I can have my assistant manually enter inventory into (because we don't use barcodes yet) that integrates with Shopify that will also alert me whenever the inventory is getting low via email/text/etc. 

Thanks,

Justin

0 Likes
2 0 1

hi Justin,

Where are you based? We're currently working on something at the moment but not ready for public.

We want to talk to shopify store owners so that we can tailor our product.

Can we chat at some point?

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
3931 14 323

It would be helpful if you at least stated why you need an App. Shopify handles inventory just fine without an App. So for you, it does not, and you feel you need an App. So please, in bullet points, just say why you need an App by listing the things you need, that Shopify does not provide. 

Inventory management Apps range from a $30000 consultation with a $500 monthly fee to $20/month... and for that, what are you getting and why?

Best that you tell the community what you're struggling with and get some good advice. If a $500 script solves all your problems, you are going to save a lot of time and money, whereas if you invest in a $50 or $100 or $200 per month App, after a few years, you'll be wondering why you bothered as you ramp up and learn more.

Custom Shopify Apps built just for you! hunkybill@gmail.com http://www.resistorsoftware.com
0 Likes

Hey Justin,

If you're still looking for a solution, we have a simple inventory management app, EZ Inventory, that might work for you.

It's designed mainly for updating quantities and sending low stock alerts via email.

A potential setup to save you time might be:

1. Have your assistant enter the most up-to-date quantities in a Google Sheets spreadsheet.
  2. Create a shared link of that Google Sheets spreadsheet and paste the URL in EZ Inventory.
  3. Click the "Run" button to start updating the quantities in your Shopify store.

So after the initial setup is done, the workflow would simply be update the spreadsheet and click the "Run" button in EZ Inventory to sync the quantities to the Shopify store.

If you don't use Barcodes or SKUs in Shopify, our app can map the data by the Variant ID as well which is auto-generated by Shopify.  You can do a quick CSV export of your Shopify product data directly from our app which will include the Variant ID (the default Shopify product export doesn't include the Variant ID), so you can use this CSV export as the starting point.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@highviewapps.com!

Co-Founder / Developer at Highview Apps
Our Shopify Apps: apps.shopify.com/partners/highview-apps
0 Likes