Stocky Sales Report

Highlighted
4 0 0

Does Stocky do a report that shows sales by type? ie I want to see how much $$ I sold in each category.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 5

Hi @Gaynor_Novak ,

Kritesh here from Better Reports team. 

Our app - Better Reports can show sales and inventory by product type. You can also schedule this report to run at a regular cadence (say daily, weekly or monthly) and be sent to your email or Google Sheets so it is automated.

Let me know if you want to try it and I'll be happy to set this up for you.

Disclaimer: I am part of the Better Reports support team.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
32 1 3

Hi @Gaynor_Novak ,

The problem that our app "Konigle" can solve for you is giving you custom insights of your sales views. As you need you can easily view sales by type and how much sales by $$ value you made in each of the category.
I think our app Konigle will be a great fit for your requirement.We would love to give you a demo and showcase the value that we can drive for your business.
We are currently working with multiple small businesses/ manufacturers who sell both online and offline -on shopify and otherwise as well.
Apart from the providing different reporting views/custom automated reports our app also provides various other functionalities which can help you streamlining your business operations.The access to the app helps you do a lot more, with

• inventory control alerts
  • collaboration over an order and order management
  • shipment management
  • payment tracking alerts
  • abandoned cart alerts 
  • Analytics
We also offer a free trial along with (24*7) support over email/chat/phone to help you set up.Do let me know your thoughts on taking this discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature).You can mail/contact/whatsapp me anytime.
Would love to hear back from you.
Nik
Konigle: Inventory control,Order Management, Order Tracking,Abandoned Carts, Customer Service
Happy to chat via zoom or email at nik@konigle.com
Contact/Whatsapp(24*7): +65 98627079
Singapore
0 Likes