Store Pickup by Secomapp delivery cost not included when customer checkout

Highlighted
10 0 0

I am using the Store Pickup by secomapp together with my webshop http://dimsumshop.dk where I do delivery of takeaway. Customer has two options, either they can have the takeaway delivered for 50 ddk per delivery, or they can pick their food at the store for free. 

In the app, I have set the local delivery option to charge 50 ddk - see image below. checkout_1.PNG

In the shop however, when customer selects local delivery (see below picture), and proceed to payment. 

checkout_2.PNG

The delivery cost (50ddk) is not added on top of the total cost that should be paid (see below picture). What went wrong?

checkout_3.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Also when I read the instruction it states

2. Delivery rates

The feature requires that you have the Real-time carrier rate feature enabled on your Shopify account.

1. Free option: You can ask Shopify support team to update your billing cycle to “Yearly” and the real-time feature will be activated for you with NO CHARGE.
  2. $20/month option: You can ask Shopify support to add the Real-time carrier shipping feature ala carte for you. You will be charged $20/month for this.
  3. Upgrade to Advanced Shopify or Shopify Plus: You can change your Shopify plan to “Advance” or “Plus”, the Real-time carrier rate feature will be auto-updated to your shop.

→  Enable Delivery Rates to set the delivery price condition at a certain price/weight range of the product. → Click + Add New Rate

How do I ask Shopify support team to update my billing cycle to yearly?

0 Likes