Store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging and there isn't anything you can do about it PtII

drinny
1 0 0

Exactly the same exact problem encountered in this post that was closed because Instagram moved to the Facebook channel which supposedly fixed the issue but it didn't. Shopify, please fix your issue as this problem seems to be from 2019. 

I have already spent hours combing through all of IG/FB/Shopify terms of service and guidelines, chatting with friends who have IG approved shops, looking into advice about "maybe your tagging is wrong" or "make sure your categories are correct", etc.  I've done everything humanly possible- spent hours tied up with shopify support, trying tutorials, having a FB business page, uploading my catalog, etc, only to be denied by Instagram with no option for review. Shopify gurus are unable to help me, saying that it's out of shopify's hands and it is instagram's fault, leaving me with an IG contact page and an alternative to use an app that doesn't do what I pay for shopify to do. IG doesn't have any contact information except for an email address that I have sent many messages to and have received no reply. In short- there is no way to contact IG. I have even tried to go the FB route. There is no way to contact Facebook.

I noticed that @growmeow_com was helping resolve this issue for many store owners but I could not respond to the post so I am doing it here. Saint @growmeow_com, if you're seeing this, could you please help my store get approved, I would really appreciate it. 

Please see original post: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/Your-store-isn-t-eligible-for-Instagram-product-t... by @melted 

0 Likes
growmeow_com
Shopify Partner
76 0 8

Hi, @drinny, I'll be glad to help - please send me an email with "Instagram Shopping" in the subject line. daniel@growmeow.com

0 Likes
rodeogalboutiqu
Tourist
4 0 1

Can you help me as well i sent you an email but no response help please !!

0 Likes
Nicole_hanun
1 0 0

Hello! I'm having the exact same issue and have been busting my brains out trying to find the solution. Will you help me please? Sending you and email from nicolehanunbusiness@gmail.com

0 Likes