Suggest Fake Rating Stars App

Highlighted
9 0 0

I'm really annoyed that Insta Ratings app is gone. 

I'm new store and don't want to wait 2 years to populate the store with real reviews. 

I need my store to look busy now, and importing Aliexpress reviews for 200+ products is very tedious task. 

Please someone suggest the app that displays review stars with number of orders.

I can't find anything. 

Thank you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
45 0 5

Hi Inga,

How did you get on with the Aliexpress reviews? Can you get an export file from them with a matching product ID to your Shopify catalogue and are they from genuine sales?

We never have and never will do fake reviews, but if the Aliexpress reviews are from genuine customer sales then we might be able to help you out.

Best regards,

Adam | HelpfulCrowd

1 Like
Highlighted
9 0 0

Aliexpress reviews are real. The problem is, they take way too long to upload, edit every single of them, and if they have pictures - theyr ar not web optimisid. Having a 100 products it's too much to process. 

Anyaway, my shop is Christmasy,  I wanted to use it for Chirstmas season, it goes very slow later. It is getting too late now and I'm not up for investing into custom development righ now. Anyway, thank you for the offer. 

0 Likes