Suggestions: Auto Invoice app (FREE)

Highlighted

I would like to download an app that automatically sends out an invoice to all customers, once an order is placed. I'm looking for a 100% FREE app. I downloaded "Simplio: Simple Invoice", which has a FREE plan, however after downloading it I found out the "AUTOMATED" feature on sending invoices requires a PRO plan.

Any other app suggestions who offer Auto invoicing for FREE?? Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
39 1 3

Hi @Majj ,

The problems that we can solve for you is automated invoice creation and sending to customers once an order is received, complete order tracking, order management, shipping issues , real time communication with suppliers , vendors and customers. As far as pricing is concerned since you need only specific invoice functionality, we will be able to provide you a free plan.

Konigle digitises your invoice creation process which you can customise and send to your customers.It also reminds you on pending payments to help you track payments against orders.

In app chat functionality enables powerful real time communication with your vendors and customers to capture their feedback/comments/statuses

Moreover, Shopify app also integrates with the Konigle mobile app to help you do all of this on the go too.

Do let me know if you want to discuss further.

Nik
Konigle: Inventory control,Order Management, Order Tracking,Abandoned Carts, Customer Service
Happy to chat via zoom or email at nik@konigle.com
Contact/Whatsapp(24*7): +65 98627079
Singapore
0 Likes