Suggestive sell that works with specific product lines

Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 3

Hello everyone. I'm looking for an app that will do what we're looking for.  Perusing the app store hasn't been fruitful yet but I'm not entirely sure what I should be looking for either.

I need an app that when a customer adds something to their cart will suggest other products that relate directly to the breed, not the product line.  For example, if they put a Boxer Dish Towel in their cart, I would like them to see a suggestion offering all the other BOXER items we offer, not the other dish towels we offer.

Does anyone know of an app that has that capability?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 47 98

Hey there, @JP1 

Thanks for reaching out. It sounds like you want a cross-sell app that will recommend other products on the cart page based on a specific tag, collection, etc. Luckily, there are a couple of options that you have when to make this happen. Below I have shared an app that should suit your needs:

• Recom.ai  - This app comes with a 14-day free trial along with a free plan that is good for up to 500 customer views until it becomes $29.99+/mo. The great thing about this app is you can use their unique rule system for defining upsells and cross-sells for the whole catalog by collection, vendor, price, product tag, etc. 

• For example: In the instance that you want the Boxer dog breed products to show other boxer dog breed products. What you can do is apply a product tag to all of your Boxer breed products, such as 'Boxer'. Then what you can do is create a cross-sell in the app to show all products tagged with 'Boxer' when a product/collection that is tagged with 'Boxer' is added to the cart. 

This is what their cross-sell widget looks like in action: 20-02-dvq2w-gcsms

Let me know if this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes