Solved

TIPO booking app - Removing add to cart button

Bodyandsoul59
Tourist
8 0 5

Hello, 

I am using the TIPO booking app for 3 services I sell. I want to hide the "add button" and "buy now button" in the services where the booking is enabled. 

Normaly, you can do this in the settings of the app but I have already done it as you can see in the image below but it doesn't work. I am currently using the Vantage theme. 

Bodyandsoul59_0-1617647436918.png 

Can someone help me figure out the problem ? 

Thanks in advance. 

Basma

Accepted Solution (1)

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Bodyandsoul59 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting!

From your message, it sounds like the recent changes you made are not showing on the storefront. Sometimes, when we make changes, our browsers can hold onto old information causing issues like this to arise. To fix this I recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies.

If that doesn't fix the issue let's troubleshoot: 

1. From your Shopify admin head to your Theme section and add a new free theme by Shopify, such as Minimal.
2. Preview the new free theme you have just installed and check if the issue is still present. 
3. Are the 'add button' and 'buy button' now hidden or still there?

If they're still there it means this is most likely an app issue and you'd need to get in touch with the app developer for support. Head to the app listing on the Shopify App Store and scroll down to the support section: 

wghnv-9f4uk

However, if they're now hidden it means this is most likely a theme issue. For support with this please contact a Shopify Support Advisor for further investigation. To do this head to the Shopify Help Center and raise a support request by contacting Support:

j1g8h-0dw3c

y4bz4-z3csf

Hope this helps. Let me know if you run into any issues. Cheers!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Bodyandsoul59 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting!

From your message, it sounds like the recent changes you made are not showing on the storefront. Sometimes, when we make changes, our browsers can hold onto old information causing issues like this to arise. To fix this I recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies.

If that doesn't fix the issue let's troubleshoot: 

1. From your Shopify admin head to your Theme section and add a new free theme by Shopify, such as Minimal.
2. Preview the new free theme you have just installed and check if the issue is still present. 
3. Are the 'add button' and 'buy button' now hidden or still there?

If they're still there it means this is most likely an app issue and you'd need to get in touch with the app developer for support. Head to the app listing on the Shopify App Store and scroll down to the support section: 

wghnv-9f4uk

However, if they're now hidden it means this is most likely a theme issue. For support with this please contact a Shopify Support Advisor for further investigation. To do this head to the Shopify Help Center and raise a support request by contacting Support:

j1g8h-0dw3c

y4bz4-z3csf

Hope this helps. Let me know if you run into any issues. Cheers!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.