Tax invoice sent to store owner for fulfilment

3 0 0

Hello, I am building this site for my client and they require that once a customer makes payment for an order, a tax invoice email is to be emailed to them(the client) which they will print and use to fulfil the order. Its a wine distribution company their systems require a tax invoice to fulfill orders - we are trying to plug in seamlessly with their systems.

Its unclear which app would be the correct option for this functionality - there are just so many its just a bit overwhelming. 

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
1104 88 246

You can use Order Automator to automatically send an email with order line items + shipping + tax + total price to an email address you choose.

My team built the app so if you need additional data fields or customization give us a shout and we can set you up.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
0 Likes
3 0 0
Hello,

Amazing thank you so much.
I have installed the app to play around, but maybe I can just ask a
question to start.

Once a payment is made, my client is needing a tax invoice pdf to be mailed
to them to initiate the fulfillment process (they are a big distribution
company and so we are having to dovetail with their systems). Is this
something that is doable with Order Automator?

Let me know when you have a second,
Thanks!
0 Likes