The end of connection between a SHOPIFY Shop and WISH

1 0 0

I choose to connect my Shopify some days ago Wish. And Wish send me message :

" Starting Wednesday, March 13, 00:00AM UTC , the Shopify integration will no longer be available on Wish. Orders and products will no longer be synced between your Shopify and Wish stores. You will not be able to update product or fulfill orders via the Shopify integration."

Not very happy of this decision. And this morning, SHOPIFY already proposes WISH... for connection.

Why this decision ??

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
63 0 9

Hey Serge!

Trevor the Guru here, 

I'm sorry to hear that you were one of the affected merchants that utilized the Wish Channel. This decision doesn't come lightly for Shopify or Wish as it does impact a way to make sales for our merchants. While I don't have the "why" on the channel being discontinued, Wish does have an FAQ that you can reference. I'd suggest reaching out directly to Wish as they may be able to provide some further context into their channel being discontinued. 

All the best, 

Trevor M

Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Excursionist
24 0 6

Hello Trevor,

Is there any solution coming for wish integration.I used to sell on sell on wish with my shopify,it will create problem for us,how will inventory and order would be synced.

Regards

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello,

I am selling on Wish.com and when I heard that Wish is closing their integration with shopify, I though that how will I mangage my orders. As I am already using an integration for Jet.com, I got the solution for Wish.com from the same integration provider.

So you can also use Wish Integration to connect your Shopify store to Wish.com. You will be able to manage your inventory, products and orders.

Thanks..

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hello,

I am selling my products on Wish Marketplace and when I had heard that Wish is closing their integration with Shopify, I also thought that how would I manage my orders. As I am already using an integration for Jet.com, I got the solution for Wish Marketplace from the same integration provider.

To manage your products, orders and inventory from your Shopify store to Wish.com, you can also use Wish Integration.

Thanks..

0 Likes
Tourist
51 0 1

Hey Serge, To put an end to your worries, i have a good news for you. We at CEDCOMMERCE have a solution that will put you back in doing business both on Shopify and Wish. Get in touch with us.

0 Likes
2 0 1

The problem with CED commerce is the HUGE expense . What was free is now a whopping $50/mo !!

No good.. Hopefully shopify or another vendor will provide the link for $5/mo or so soon.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
14 0 16

Dear Joshua,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

I would like to inform that now Wish Marketplace Integration has a monthly plan. Apart from this seller can customize their plans according to their need. You just need to communicate CedCommerce support once.

Thanks.

Neha Singh | Business Analyst & Marketplace Integration Expert @ CedCommerce
If you find the answer helpful, please Like.
If you need any other help or discussion, kindly Comment.
If you think you got the solution, kindly mark answer Accept As Solution.
0 Likes
2 0 1

Your free plan is 10 days. So it's only a trial. The next step up is a whopping $50/mo !!!!!! NO Difference, No GOOD.

1 Like