Theme or App like add to cart on Victorias Secret site

OnWestandMain
Tourist
3 0 1

I really like the suggested items when I add something to my cart on the Victorias Secret site. It drops down to show it was added to cart and under that in the same box are three suggested items. I would love an app or theme that allows this same functionality. It seems to work really well. Anything similar would work for me too. I like how smoothly this works, it also matches the design of the site. Is there anything like this? I found a similar one on onecklace.com. I've tried using BuiltWith to figure out what they use, but it didn't help. Any thoughts?

Hi OnWestandMain, 

I could not find any theme on Shopify which natively supports this, but it should be possible using Shopify Liquid Template and product recommendations object API. Although it might take a few trial and error but it will definitely be a good addition to your store

Thanks,

Jay Kanakiya

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
- Available for hiring. kanakiyajay@gmail.com
Lixon_Louis
Shopify Partner
1175 34 232

@OnWestandMain  I have tried to replicate a similar idea with just liquid. 

https://ecommercestudio.in/debut-theme/2020/05/20/debut-theme-upsell-product-cart.html

Available for hiring. Reach me at lixon@ecommercestudio.in
OnWestandMain
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you so much @kanakiyajay for your suggestion. I'll research that option.

0 Likes
OnWestandMain
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you @Lixon_Louis that is really nice how it works. I'll look into this as an option. :)

0 Likes