Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rates

Solved
Onlineoutpost
Tourist
3 0 2

Is this offer still available? Free third party shipping  program if you pay an annual subscription fee for Shopify?

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
855 81 113

Hey, @Onlineoutpost.

Welcome to the thread!

Yes, the free CCS add-on is still available with annual subscriptions and this is an ongoing offer at the moment. CCS allows you to integrate your store with third-party shipping programs and apps. You can opt for a free custom domain or get CCS added for free. However, only one of these offers can be applied with an annual subscription. 

If you're interested in switching to annual billing, you can update your billing period and choose your preferred billing cycle. By switching to annual billing, you'll also get a discount on your subscription. You'll be able to get 10% off for subscribing a year, 20% off for two years, or 25% off for three years. Once you've updated your billing cycle, simply get back to me here and I can help with adding CCS to your store.

Have you switched to annual billing already?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Onlineoutpost
Tourist
3 0 2
Hello, I have upgraded my billing to annual and am ready for help on shipping. Thank you, Teresa
Onlineoutpost
Tourist
3 0 2

Yes, I have changed my billing to annual billing and am ready for your help. Thank you, Teresa

Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
855 81 113

Hey, @Onlineoutpost.

Thank you for following up and taking the time to update your billing cycle! 

I've sent an authentication email to your registered email on file. Please check your inbox/spam folders for my email and review the next steps. Simply confirm the request by replying to it and I can move forward with the next steps. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

0 Likes
RFX-equipment
1 0 0

Hello, @Elias.  I am also interested in having the Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rate enabled. Please let me know if there's anything I need to supply in order for that to be activated? Thank you!

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
855 81 113

Hey, @RFX-equipment.

That's not a problem - I'd be happy to assist you with this!

There are a few options for adding the Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS). Do you know which option you'd like to go with? 

1. You can add CCS to your existing plan for $20 USD per month.
2. CCS comes included with our Advanced Shopify plan ($299 USD per month).
3. CCS can be added for free with an annual billing/subscription - You can also get 10% off your subscription by subscribing for a year, 20% off for two years, or 25% off for three years.

To get this going, I've sent an authentication email to your registered email. If you've decided on an option, please check your inbox/spam folders for my email and reply with your preference. Then, I'll be able to get CCS added for your store.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

0 Likes
JaySway
8 0 0

Hi @Elias ,

I too upgraded to the annual plan. Can I have the Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rates enabled on my store, please?

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
855 81 113

Hey, @JaySway.

Thank you for joining the thread!

I'd be happy to assist you with this and I've also sent an authentication email to your registered email. Please check your inbox/spam folders, review the next steps, and send back a reply. Once that's done, just sit back and I can take care of the rest. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

0 Likes
AlexandruToma
2 0 1

Hey Elias.

Is it possible to have integration with other carriers beside FedEx and USPS.
I have a contract with a carrier form Europe and i want to have this feature on my website.

0 Likes