Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rates

Solved
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
869 83 116

Hey, @AlexandruToma.

Welcome to the thread!

It's possible to integrate with other carriers, such as DHL or UPS, and there's also a few carriers that are only available in certain regions. Before we move ahead with adding CCS to your store, I'd be happy to check whether if your carrier in Europe has an integration for Shopify - Can you clarify which carrier you're trying to integrate with?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
PokeCharles
6 0 0

Hello!  Please add me as well to the CCS

0 Likes
AlexandruToma
2 0 1

Hello,

Thank you for your response.
I contacted an app from shopify and they helped me to install in checkout the shipping rates based on my contract and the carrier network range (different prices based on how far is the adress from the carrier hub in that region).

If I have any questions in the future i'll get back to you.
Thank you again.

Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
869 83 116

Hey, @AlexandruToma.

Thank you for following up with me!

I'm glad to hear that you've set up your carrier on Shopify and was able to get the help from our third-party partners. 

Please do let me know if you have any other questions!

Hi, @PokeCharles.

Welcome to the thread!

That's no problem, I'd be more than happy to help you with this. Have you decided on which option you'd like to go with for adding CCS to your store?

1. You can add CCS to your existing plan ($20 USD/month).
2. CCS is included with Advanced Shopify ($299 USD/month).
3. CCS can be added for free with annual billing, this option also gets you a discount on your subscription (eg. 10% off for one year, 20% off for two years, or 25% off for three years). 

To help get this going for you, I've also sent an authentication email to your registered email. Please check your inbox/spam folders and reply to my email with your preference. Once I've authenticated your account and confirmed the option you'd like, I'll be able to add CCS for your store.

0 Likes
beauxsociety
2 0 0

Hello Team! Is it (still) true that if I subscribe for an annual plan (even at the 29$/month tier), I can activate CCS? Please let me know, thank you!

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
869 83 116

Hello, @beauxsociety.

Thank you for joining the thread!

It's true! You can add CCS for free or get a free custom domain with an annual plan; however, only one of these offers can be applied to an annual subscription. Before moving forward with adding CCS to your store, I just want to quickly make sure that you're aware of all the options available to you.

You can add CCS with the following options: 

• CCS can be added to your existing plan for $20 USD/month.
  • CCS comes included with the Advanced Shopify plan ($299 USD/month).
  • CCS can be added for free with an annual subscriptionYou'll also get 10% off your subscription for one year, 20% off for two years, or 25% off for three years!

To help get this process started, I've sent an authentication email to your registered email. Kindly check your inbox/spam folders and review the next steps. Then, simply send a reply back to my email. Once I've authenticated your account, I'll be able to help make the changes to your plan.

0 Likes
gullaneproshop
2 0 0

I am Having the same issue i have just upgraded to the anual sub and no option to add third party calculated shipping. any help much appreciated 

Cameron 

0 Likes
hottubguys
2 0 0
Hi Cameron
You would have to contact the shopify help center as I'm uncertain. What
products are you trying to purchase on our site?
0 Likes
gullaneproshop
2 0 0

Hi Elias 

I have just changed to an annual subscription and I am unable to access the third party calculated shipping. Are you able to help.

Cameron 

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
869 83 116

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @gullaneproshop & @hottubguys.

Thank you both for joining the thread!

While we're no longer able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, as we've updated our authentication process since then. However, our Support can continue to assist with enabling CCS through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit Shopify Help Center and log into your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step moving forward for enabling CCS, we'll be marking this reply as the solution for the benefit of others also looking for help with this topic.

Thanks!

0 Likes