Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rates

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi there, apparently when you have  switched to annual billing you can get access to Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rates. 

How does someone get access to this after making the switch?

Thanks,
Dave

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
490 50 58

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @MDave.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out! 

That’s correct! We can enable the Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rates (Carrier Calculated Shipping) for stores subscribed to our annual subscriptions, at no extra charge. The CCS add-on is also available for $20/month or with the Shopify Advanced plan. Typically, as this feature is not available by default, you do need to contact our Support team to have it enabled. That being said, I understand that you’ve already made the switch to annual billing - I’ve sent an authentication email to your inbox. Kindly check your inbox/spam/junk folder in the account owner's email and reply to it. After that, I can authenticate your account and enable the CCS for your store. Thanks!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am having the same problem.  I just switched to being billed annually to be able to have the Carrier Calculated Rates feature enabled.  It doesn't appear to get enabled automatically.  Could you please enable it for me so I can have a shipping app work on our shopify store?

Thanks,

Lana

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
490 50 58

Hey, @dixieacresfarm.

Thank you for joining the thread, Lana. I'm afraid the Carrier Calculated Rates (CCS) doesn't get enabled automatically; nonetheless, I'd be happy to assist you with that. I've sent an authentication email to your inbox as well. Please check your inbox/spam/junk folder in the account owner's email and send me a confirmation. After I've authenticated your account, I'll be able to help enable the CCS for your store. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Elias, I hope you are doing well and healthy.

I'm interested in giving discounts on products in my store when it is picked up locally. Is there an app for that? I've tried a lot of the functions within 3rd party carrier rates but can't find a good solution.

Thanks,

David

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
490 50 58

Hey, David.

Thanks so much, I'm doing well and keeping healthy. I hope you're keeping well as well!

That is a great question! I didn't have any luck finding an app that can provide discounts on local pick up orders. Nonetheless, I do have a couple of suggestions for providing further value for customers that pick up their orders.

One suggestion is to offer a discount on their next order by creating unique discount codes for them. This allows you create physical cards with a thank you message, which you can include in their packages. This type of experience can be a surprise and delight for your customers!

Another suggestion is to add a loyalty program to your store, although this won't be exclusive to customers who pick up their orders. However, this is great way to encourage customers to return to your store and to incentivize them. If you're interested, Smile: Rewards & Loyalty or Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty are two very popular options for this type of program. 

Let me know what you think!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
345 25 50

Hi @MDave,

This is a great idea sort of like an automatic discount based on location. 

Take a look at shoprestrictions.com we can modify that pop-up to also apply a discount code if the postal code is local. 

Regards,

Sam

Custom Apps and Themes Support | Email us: hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | New Monthly Support by Achieve Applabs www.achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Elias or Shopify Staff.. 

Please assist me too! I need to start using a third party Shipping app and followed the directions to get Calculated Shipping Rates via annual subscription to Shopify. So, yesterday I upgraded to the annual from Monthly. Please let me know if you can set the "Calculated Shipping Rates" Feature for me too. Note: We are still under the Free Trial level, but we don't mind starting normal Shopify service to get everything working. Let me know if you need more information from me. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
490 50 58

Hey, @persimark .

No problem at all, I'd be happy to assist you with that. I've sent an authentication email to the registered email we have on file. Please check your inbox/spam/junk folder in the account owner's email and reply to it. After I've authenticated your account, I can enable the CCS for your store. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 3

Good afternoon,

If I could ask, is this true that I could add CCS add-on for additional charge? How could I find it?

I'm dropshipping and want the shipping rates to be as accurate as possible.

Please advise,

Serge

0 Likes