Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rates

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello Elias, 

I'm an app developer and we are having trouble testing the Carrier Calculated Rates in our development store ecart2.myshopify.com

I receive the following message: "This order can’t be shipped to your location. Contact the store for more information."

But it sure can be shipped to the address I used. Is there anything we are missing here? Please let me know. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 3
Hello,

Sorry for late response.

I just added this feature and haven't used it. Call customer service,
they're very helpful but the wait could be long now, up to 1 hour.

Hope you'll find a solution.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
487 50 57

Hey, @sssarakelyan.

Thank you for joining this thread! My apologies for the late response, we've been experiencing a higher volume of support requests and we're working hard to assist everyone in the order they are received. I'm glad to hear that you were able to get the Carrier Calculated Shipping added to your store. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know in the thread and I'll be happy to assist you.

Hey, @Tendencys.

Thank you for joining this thread as well! I understand you're receiving an error that the order can't be shipped to your location. It's hard for me to identify the issue without seeing your shipping settings. So that I can take a closer look, can you share screenshots of your shipping zones and shipping rates?

Typically, this error is due to the state or province not being set up as a shipping zone or there isn't a shipping rate created for that zone. With that said, you can try to double-check your shipping zones and make sure you have a shipping rate set up. If you're using a third-party app and the shipping zone/rates are set up there, there may be an option to push or sync it to your shipping settings. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there Shopify team,

I just subscribed to the basic annual plan :)
In order to get my store fully functioned in the country we are operating, I need help with the activation of third-party calculated shipping app.
Can you please assist me to the activation?

Thank you & have a nice day.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 3
Hello, I can only recommend, which is in my case - I had to call and add
the feature (third-party calculated rates) for additional monthly charge.
Hope this helps you. Thanks.
1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
487 50 57

Hey, @kolibrirekords.

Thank you for joining the thread! My apologies for the late response and we try our best to respond to support requests in the order they are received. As @sssarakelyan has suggested, it's definitely quicker to contact our Support to have this feature enabled. That being said, did you get the Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) enabled already?

If not, I'd be happy to help with that. Kindly let me know and I can begin by sending an authentication to your inbox.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there - what is the email address to send a request to activate 3rd party calculated rates? We are on the annual billing plan. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 3
Hello. I had to call to request it. Thanks.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
487 50 57

Hey, @AdminAccount.

Thank you for joining the thread! There isn't a specific email address that I can provide, as we've switched to an online contact form. That being said, if you still need assistance with activating Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS), I'd be happy to help you with this. I've sent an authentication email to the registered email on file we have for your store. Please check your inbox/spam/junk folder in the account owner's email and reply to it. After that, I'll be able to activate CCS for your store. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Elias,

I'd like to subscribe to the third party calculated shipping rate for my store, but I think I can't activate it myself. Can you help with that? Thanks.

0 Likes