Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rates

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

I've switched to annual subscription too, Please enable my third party shipping apps too

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
487 50 57

Hey, @gangsapura.

Thank you for joining the thread! The Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) API is available for $20/month or comes included with our Advanced plan. You're correct, the CCS feature can't be enabled on your own - unless you're using the Advanced plan. Nonetheless, I'd be happy to help add and enable the CCS for your store. Before moving forward, it's important to note that you can also get the CCS for free by switching to our annual billing. In addition, you can also get 10% off your subscription with annual billing, 20% off with biennial, and 25% off with triennial!

If you've decided on an option, simply let me know and I can proceed with the next steps! Or, if you have any further questions on this topic, don't hesitate to let me know as well!

Hey, @EternalTrade.

Thank you for joining the thread as well! I understand you've already switched to the annual billing on your store! Since annual billing can have the feature for free, I'd be happy to help enable this for your store. I’ve located your shop and I've sent an authentication email to the registered email we have on file. Please check your inbox/spam/junk folder in the account owner's email and reply to it. After I've authenticated your account, I'll be able to enable the CCS for your store. Thanks!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi Elias, can you help enable it for my store as well? I have been trying to send email to support@shopify.com and trying to find where I can log a support ticket, but the Help Center is just directing me in an endless loop.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
487 50 57

Hey, @bach.

Welcome and thank you for joining the thread! It's important to note that we've switched to using an online contact form. On our Help page, after searching a topic, a 'Get help from the Shopify support team' button will appear underneath. From there, you'll be able to request a callback, hop on our live chats, or send an email or Twitter message to our Support team. Nonetheless, I'd be happy to assist you with enabling the Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) feature for your store.

That being said, did you get a chance to review the options for enabling CCS?

I've also sent an authentication email to the registered email we have on file. Please check your inbox/junk folder in the registered email and reply to it. After that, I'll be able to enable the CCS for your store.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello Elias, 

I am having the same issue and I would appreciate it if you can assist me in enabling the third party calculated shipping rates.
I have the advanced subscription.

Thank you.

Regards, 
Eddie. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello Elias, 

I am having the same issue and I would appreciate it if you can assist me in enabling the third party calculated shipping rates.
I have the advanced subscription.

Thank you.

Regards, 
Eddie. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
487 50 57

Hey, @Eddie01.

Thanks for joining the thread. No problem at all, I'd be happy to assist you with enabling the Carrier Calculated Shipping feature on your store. I've sent an authentication email to the registered email we have on file. Please check your inbox/spam/junk folder in the account owner's email and reply to it. After I've authenticated your account, I'll be able to enable the CCS for your store. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, I need to access third party shipping. I am on the $79 plan per month. How do I do this? My store is www.godsgirl.com.co

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello Elias 

I replied to the email but I immediately get an automated message saying 

We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (support) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post:

* You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
 * The owner of the group may have removed this group.
 * You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
 * This group may not be open to posting.

If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group, 

I would like the $20USD/month plan activated on my store.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
487 50 57

Hello, @GodsGirl.

Thank you for joining the thread!

There's a few options to consider for adding the Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) API to your store, which will allow you to access certain third-party shipping. Though the CCS comes included with our Advanced plan, it can be added to your existing plan for $20 per month. You can also get CCS for free, by switching from monthly to annual billing. With annual billing, you will also get 10% off your subscription with annual billing, 20% off with biennial, and 25% off with triennial!

So that I can proceed with the next steps, may I know which option you'd like move forward with?

Hey, @Eddie01.

Thanks for following up! Sorry to hear that you're unable to reply to the email. It's important to note that I'm not able to make any changes without a confirmation from the account owner's email. Are you able to try sending a reply with a different platform, browser, or device?

If the issue persists and you're still unable to send me a response, you can also contact our Support team to get the CCS enabled through our Help Center. Please note that you'll need to search a topic first, before the 'Get help from the Shopify support team' button will appear underneath. From there, you'll be able to request a callback, hop on our live chats, send an email, or send a Twitter message to our Support team. 

Please keep me posted. Thank you!

0 Likes