Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rates

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I have noted the post regarding access to Carrier Defined Shipping rates if you move to an annual subscription, I have just done that, can you please provide access to the function for LivingGreenDecor?

Best regards, Andrew

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

I just upgraded to the annual plan. I would like to activate 3rd Party Calculated Shipping Rates. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello can I please approved for Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rates?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
610 59 76

Hey, @andrewgmunro & @hsparmar94.

Welcome and thanks for joining the thread! My apologies for the late response and I'd be happy to help with enabling Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) for each of your stores. I was able to locate both stores and I've sent an authentication email to each of the registered email addresses we have on file. Please check your inbox/spam folders and reply to it to confirm the request. Once I've received your responses and authenticated the accounts, I'll be able to enable the CCS for your store. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, 

We currently ship 80% of our products from the vendor directly to our customers. We would like to use Shopify Shipments as the account to billed instead of using the vendors prepaid and add amount to each order. Basically, we want to give our vendors  Shopify account numbers and routing guides to use to ship via UPS or FEDEX and get the Shopify group rates. Is this possible to do with Shopify Shipments? 

Thanks in advance for your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
610 59 76

Hey, @Proprop1.

I can appreciate that you'd like to get Shopify's group rates for your vendors and pass additional savings along to your customers. However, I'm afraid that isn't possible, as our rates are only available through our admin. That being said, we also only offer offer discounted UPS rates through Shopify Shipping. With FedEx, you can bring your own rates and display them in your checkout using our Carrier Calculated Shipping feature. 

If you have any other questions on this topic, don't hesitate to let me know!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Im having the same issue with CCS.  I have the annual plan but it wont let me enable third party carrier calculated shipping

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
610 59 76

Hey, @101percent.

Welcome and thanks for joining the thread! Just to clarify, for the monthly add-on or annual subscription - We'd have to enable the feature for you. That being said, I've located your store and I've sent an authentication to the registered email we have on file. Kindly check your inbox/spam/junk folders, reply to it, and confirm you'd like to have CCS added to your store. If you prefer, you can also contact our live support directly through our Help Center, as that may be faster in some cases. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello,

I also just updated my payment settings to annual and need CCS enabled. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
610 64 96

Hi, @SaveMH !

I can definitely help you out with that. Please keep an eye out for an email that I will be sending you shortly in order to proceed with this change on your account.

Thanks,

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes