Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rates

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

i am trying to set up 3rd party shipping rates at the checkout but I can’t seem to be able to do this.

can you help? 

thsbks Sam

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
691 63 88

Hey, @MuckaMoos.

Thank you for joining the thread! In order to set up third-party calculated rates, you'll need to decide on an option for enabling Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) for your store. You can add CCS as a monthly add-on for $20/month, CCS comes included with the Shopify Advanced plan ($299/month), or you can get it for free by subscribing annually on an existing plan. With annual subscriptions - You'd also get 10% off your annual subscription, 20% off your biennial subscription, or 25% off your triennial subscription. 

If you know which option you'd like to go with, simply let me know and I can proceed with the next steps!

For any new community members joining this thread and looking to get CCS enabled, feel free to contact Shopify Support directly for immediate assistance - We've got a guide for accessing more contact options here

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I paid for a yearly subscription, but the delivery app still doesn't work.

Can u check? thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Hi there, apparently when you have  switched to annual billing you can get access to Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rates. 

How does someone get access to this after making the switch?

Thanks,
Muhammad Jabbar

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Hi there, apparently when you have  switched to annual billing you can get access to Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rates. 

How does someone get access to this after making the switch?

My Store URL

https://www-bazhookahtobacco-com.myshopify.com

Thanks,
Muhammad Jabbar

0 Likes
10 0 0

I am having the same problem.  I just switched to being billed annually to be able to have the Carrier Calculated Rates feature enabled.  It doesn't appear to get enabled automatically.  Could you please enable it for me so I can have a shipping app work on our shopify store?

My Store URL is 
https://www-bazhookahtobacco-com.myshopify.com/

Thanks,

Muhammad Jabbar

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
691 63 88

Hey, @Rubus & @muhammadjabbar!

Thank you both for joining the thread! The Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) is a free add-on with an annual subscription; however, I'm afraid it's not enabled automatically. I've located each of your shops and I've sent an authentication to the registered email address on file. Kindly check your inbox and spam folders, and reply back to me there. After that, I'll be able to enable the CCS on each of your stores.

Thanks!

For any new community members joining this thread and looking to get CCS enabled, feel free to contact Shopify Support directly for immediate assistance - We've got a guide for accessing more contact options here

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Hi 

I have replied email can you please verify if its enabled or not on my store 
Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
691 63 88

Hey, @muhammadjabbar

Thank you for following up! I haven't received your response in the authentication email - Can you try sending that again?

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Hi 

Can you please send me again email so i can reply that email.
Thanks

0 Likes