Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rates

Solved
hmaps
3 0 0

Hello,

Can I get the third party add on added to my account if I change my current shopify plan to an annual plan? (I have a basic plan). Thank you!

0 Likes
hmaps
3 0 0

UPDATE: Can I pay extra on top of my plan as an add on to get third party calculated rates enabled on my shop? If so, how much is it? Thank you!

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
858 81 113

Hey, @zoniaraymond.

Thanks for joining the thread. I've also sent an authentication email to you, please check your inbox/spam folders and reply to it. 

Thank you!

Hey, @hmaps.

You can get Calculated Shipping Rates (CCS) added for free with an annual subscription, or it can be added to your existing plan for $20 USD per month as well. If you'd like to switch to annual billing, we've got a guide for updating your billing period. After that, simply let me know or contact Shopify Support and we can enable CCS for your store. For the monthly add-on, you can also let me know or contact our Support team.

With that said, do you know which option you'd prefer?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
AS_Bloom
Tourist
4 0 8

Hi @Elias ,

I just switched to being billed annually to be able to have the Carrier Calculated Rates feature enabled.  Could you please enable it for me so I can have a shipping app work on my Shopify store?

Thanks!

0 Likes
hottubguys
2 0 0

Hi,

I just upgraded my plan to hopefully allow for 3rd party shipping through Clickship.  I can't seem to figure out how to enable it through shopify.  I believe I need to authorized from shopify?

0 Likes
hmaps
3 0 0

Hey so I also got third party shipping enabled now after talking to a customer service rep. And I am trying to figure out the same thing. How do I enable Clickship rates in shipping and deliver so my customers can get real time rates?

Thank you

0 Likes
ArtDept
1 0 0

@Elias thanks so much for this information. I just signed up for annual billing. Can you please send me information to get the Carrier Calculated Rates feature enabled? Many thanks!

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
858 81 113

Hey, @AS_Bloom@hottubguys, & @ArtDept.

Thanks for joining the thread. I've sent an authentication to each of your registered emails with the next steps, please check your inbox/spam folder and reply it. After that, I'll be able to help with enabling CCS for your stores. 

Thank you!

Hey, @hmaps

Thank you for following up! 

Just to clarify, did you get CCS enabled on your store already?

As ClickShip is a third-party app, we have limited support for their app. However, you can get help with third-party apps help directly from the app developer and I've also found their resources to help you out. That being said, did you try reaching out to the developer for help with their shipping rates?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

0 Likes
DragonShine
Tourist
13 0 0

Hi Elias,

You seem like the right guy to talk to!

My store is stuck on the Canada Post shipping rates, but I have an integrated ClickShip account. Can you help me out?

I've already prepaid an entire year.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
858 81 113

Hey, @DragonShine.

Thank you for joining the thread!

I've taken a look at ClickShip in my test store; however, as their app requires an external third-party login, I wasn't able to fully test their app. I was able to find their resources, which may be able to help you out. If you need further support, you can also reach out to the app developer through the contact information found in the Support section of their app's page. 

With that being said, did you already reach out to the developer on the issue you're experiencing?

0 Likes