Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rates

Solved
Tourist
13 0 0

Hi Elias,

Yes, I already spoke to my account manager at ClickShip. She said that I had to ask Shopify to enable real-time rates. Right now the default shipping cost is coming from Canada Post, and I can't find how to enable my ClickShip integration. Everything else is set up (ie. my ClickShip account has all the products, I get notified about new orders, etc). 

It sounds like the same issues that @AS_Bloom & @hottubguys were having earlier on this thread.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
795 72 106

Hey, @DragonShine.

Thank you for following up! 

My apologies for the confusion, as I thought you were looking for help with the shipping rates in ClickShip. Moreover, I'd be happy to help with enabling CCS for your store!

Before we begin, there are a few different options to consider for adding Carrier Calculated Shipping to your store. You can...

1. Get CCS added onto your existing plan for $20 USD per month.
2. Get CCS included with our Advanced Shopify plan ($299 USD per month).
3. Get CCS for free by switching to annual billing/subscription. This options also gives you 10% off an annual subscription, 20% off a biennial subscription, or 25% off a triennial subscription.

To get started, I've sent an authentication email to your registered email. Please check your inbox/spam folders and reply to it with your preference. After I have your confirmation, I'll be able to help enable CCS for your store.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hey, @Elias 

Can you help me with the same, we want to have the Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rates (Carrier Calculated Shipping)  in the monthly fee subscriptions in one of our stores

Can you help me please

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
795 72 106

Hey, @javiadas.

That's not a problem!

I've sent an authentication email, with the next steps, to your registered email. Please check your inbox/spam folders and reply to it. Once I receive your confirmation, I'll be able to move forward with the next steps.

For new community members joining this thread and looking to get CCS enabled, feel free to contact Shopify Support directly for immediate assistance. We've got a guide to help with accessing additional contact methods here

0 Likes
Tourist
13 0 0
Hi Elias,

Thanks.

Can you send screenshots or give me a quick guide to switching the default
carrier? I'm still only getting Canada post rates.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
795 72 106

Hey, @DragonShine.

You're welcome!

Now that CCS is enabled for your store, you can create calculated shipping rates and pull rates from a carrier or an app onto your store. I'd be happy to give you a quick guide and share some screenshots as well. 

1. First, head over to your Shipping settings (Settings > Shipping and delivery) and manage your rates. 

2. Locate the shipping zone that you're looking to add calculated rates and click add rate

3. Select use carrier or app to calculate rates and choose the carrier from the dropdown list. 

In my example, I'm also using rates from a third-party app that requires CCS. Better Shipping did not appear in the dropdown list at first, as there's a setting that needs to be enabled from within their app. If you're not seeing ClickShip as an option, then they may also have a setting that you need to enable on their app first.

Let me know if that helps! 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello, 

I'd like to have enabled the CCS since I have switched to annual billing on contraste-roc.myshopify.com/

Can you send a verification link please.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
795 72 106

Hey, @andreaperato.

Welcome to the thread!

I'm excited to hear that you've switched to annual billing and you'll be able to get CCS added for free. I've sent an authentication to your registered email, please check your inbox/spam folders for the next steps and reply to it. Once I've authenticated your account, I'll be able to enable CCS for your store.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi @Elias 

I wanted to know how we can get the Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rates (Carrier Calculated Shipping)  in the monthly fee subscriptions for our store monthly on Shopify plan.

How do we go about doing so?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
795 72 106

Hey, @KRobin.

Thank you for joining the thread!

I understand you're looking to add Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) as a monthly add-on to your Shopify plan ($79 USD/month). However, before we move ahead with the add-on, I'd like to quick go over the options for adding CCS to your store.

1. CCS can be added to your existing plan for $20 USD per month.
2. CCS is included with our Advanced Shopify plan ($299 USD per month).
3. CCS can be added for free by switching to annual billing with any of our plans.

I've also sent an authentication email to your registered email, please check your inbox/spam folders and reply to the email with your preference. After that, I can move forward with the next steps.

0 Likes