Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rates

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Elias we are on the annual plan. Can you please turn on the option to integrate 3rd party couriers?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello Elias, 
I have tried multiple browsers to respond to your email but I am still receiving the same error response.
 I would appreciate if this can be resolved soon.

Thanks.

mail error.PNG

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
528 52 65

Hey, @Thesweetery.

Welcome to the thread and I'd be happy to assist you with that! I've sent an authentication email to the registered email we have on file. Please check your inbox/spam/junk folder in the account owner's email and reply to it. After I've authenticated your account, I can enable the CCS for your store.

Thank you!

Hey, @Eddie01.

Sorry to hear that you're unable to respond to the authentication email. So that we can assist you with enabling CCS, please contact our Support team through our Help Center.  

Thanks!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Elias,  

I have updated my billing plan to annual. I'd appreciate if you could enable third-party shipping for me. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
528 52 65

Hey, @heathersh.

Welcome to the thread and thank you for sharing the details!

No problem at all, I'd be happy to assist you with enabling the third-party shipping feature. I've sent an authentication email to the registered email we have on file for your store. Please check your inbox/junk folder in the account owner's email and reply to it. After that, I'll be able to enable the Carrier Calculated Shipping for your store.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Elias,

I appreciate your quick response! However, I'm checking my emails (junk and inbox) and I don't believe I received anything. Could you perhaps resend the authentication email? Thanks so much!

Heather

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
528 52 65

Hey, @heathersh.

Thanks for the follow-up! I've resent the authentication email to the registered email on file. Please check your inbox/spam folder again!

By chance that you're still unable to receive the email, you can also contact our Support team through our Help Center.  To contact our Support team, first you'll want to log into your account. Once you've logged in, you'll be prompted to search a topic. After searching a topic, you'll be presented with relevant documentations from our Help Center and a button to Get support will appear right underneath. Clicking on this button will then present you with several options for contacting our Support team!

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Elias,

Can you help me add the Third-party carrier-calculated shipping rates to my account as well.  I have had a hard time trying to adding this and there is no one to call or email.

Thank you,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 6

Hi

I have just upgraded to the yearly plan and would like the CSS add-on to enable Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rates please.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
528 52 65

Hey, @gangsapura.

Welcome to the thread and I can absolutely assist you with adding the Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) feature! The CCS feature comes included with our Advanced plan or it can be added to your existing plan for $20/month. You can also get this feature for free by switching to annual billing. With annual billing, you'll also get 10% off your subscription, 20% off with biennial, pr 25% off with triennial!

The CCS feature is automatically enabled with the Advanced plan. However, for the other options, simply let me know which option you'd like to move forward with and I'll be able to help you with that. That being said, have you decided on which option to move forward with for CCS?

If you prefer speaking over the phone or by email, you can also contact our Support team through the Help Center and they'll be able to assist you as well. To contact our support, simply click on the link and log into your account. After that, you'll be prompted to search a topic. Once you've made a search, a button to 'Get support' will appear right underneath. By clicking on this button, you'll be presented with several options for contacting our Support team!

Hey, @Julian1968.

Welcome to the thread! No problem, I'd be happy to assist you with enabling the third-party shipping feature! Since you've already decided on an option for CCS, I've sent an authentication email to the registered email we have on file. Please check your inbox/junk folder in the account owner's email and reply to confirm the request. After that, I'll be able to enable the Carrier Calculated Shipping for your store!

Thank you!

0 Likes