Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rates

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
694 63 88

Hey, @muhammadjabbar.

I've resent the authentication email to the registered email we have on file, please take a look and see if you've received it. If you're unable to receive it, you can also contact our Support team directly. We've got a guide here to help with accessing various options for contacting our Support team. 

For any new community members joining this thread and looking to get CCS enabled, feel free to contact Shopify Support directly for immediate assistance - We've got a guide for accessing more contact options here

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Elias, thank you so much for the support, but i couldn't contact or get any help from the link from the live chat/ support, would you mind to help me directly to enable my third party shipping rates?  It would be so much help, thank you 

update: just change your browser and you are able to contact support& live chat 

safari > firefox

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
694 63 88

Hey, @aldyannatanael.

Thanks for joining the thread! It looks like you were able to get in touch with our Support team in your update. Just to confirm, did you still need help with this?

For any new community members joining this thread and looking to get CCS enabled, feel free to contact Shopify Support directly for immediate assistance - We've got a guide for accessing more contact options here

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi, I'm having the same issue with not having third party calculated shipping rates as an option eventhough i've just switched to annual billing. Would appreciate help! Thank you.

Sujin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
694 63 88

Hey, @sujin.

Thank you for joining the thread. The third-party calculated shipping (CCS) isn't an option in the admin and will need reaching out to our Support team to have enabled. With that said, I'd be happy to help you with that. Were you still looking for help with this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey!

I can't find option for Third-Party Calculated shipping rates. Do i have to upgrade to a very expensive plan (Shopify - 79 $) for that? Shouldn't this already be built-in in Basic plan?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
694 63 88

Hey, @martinWell.

Thanks for joining the thread. Though the third-party Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) isn't built-in with the monthly features on Basic Shopify, you don't have to upgrade to a higher plan. However, there are a few options to consider when adding CCS and I've listed them out here: 

1. Add CCS for $20 per month with your existing plan.
2. Add CCS for free with an annual subscription (Basic Shopify or Shopify plan).
3. CCS is included and enabled automatically with Advanced Shopify plan.

Typically, with the first two options, store owners will need to contact Shopify Support to have CCS added/enabled, but I'd be happy to assist you with that. That being said, have you decided on a preference for moving forward with CCS? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, 

Elias or Shopify staff we are experiencing this same issue. Can you please enable us for ccs? We are on the annual billing and did not realize that we needed to be enabled. I appreciate your help,

-Gretchen at DMNS

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
694 63 88

Hey, @DMNSSHOP.

That's not a problem! I've located your store and I've sent an authentication email to the registered email we have on file. Please check your inbox/spam folders and reply to it. After that, I can move forward with the next steps.

Thanks! 

For new community members joining this thread and looking to get CCS enabled, feel free to contact Shopify Support directly for immediate assistance. We've got a guide to help with accessing additional contact methods here

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Elias, 

Can I please get your help to enable third party calculated rates too? I have also just switched to annual billing plan. 

Cheers,

Zonia

0 Likes