Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rates

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello. 

I am also in need of this. I just updated to annual billing. Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi 

I have changed my subscription to annual could you please enable third party carrier calculated shipping in my store

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
692 73 109

Hello, @TWBF and @nuwaymike!

I'm happy to enable this for both of you as well. Please reply to the email that I’ve just sent you when you get a chance, and we’ll get this done!

Thanks,

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I have a similar problem. I have a Basic Shopify already ANNUAL, but I cannot activate Third Party Calculated Shipping Rates.

The system ask me to upgrade the Plan to Annual anyway, saying this:

"Enable third-party calculated rates at checkout

Your current plan doesn’t offer this feature. Upgrade your plan to enable calculated shipping rates using accounts from FedEx, UPS® and apps."

If I click through on the CTA (Upgrade Now) I land on this message:

"You are currently on the Basic Shopify plan and you are billed annually" "Change your billing period"

Can you help me please?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
689 63 88

Hey, @ISWT.

No problem at all! I'd be happy to help with enabling the Third Party Calculated Shipping rates (CCS) for your store. I've located your store and I've sent an authentication to the registered email we have on file. Kindly check your inbox and reply to it. After that, I'll be able to take care of this for you!

Thank you!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @Elias  @Helen I have just switched to annual billing so that I can use the Carrier Service API for free. Please can you enable it on my account as soon as possible so I can use Zapiet's rates features?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
689 63 88

Hey, @felipe2022.

No problem! I've sent an authentication email to the registered email we have on file for your store. Please check your inbox and reply to it. After that, I'll be able to enable the Carrier Calculated Service API for your store. 

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hello

Another one here who has just upgraded to the Annual plan and needs CSS enabled. Many thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
689 63 88

Hey, @GelertDesign.

Happy to help! I've sent an authentication email to the registered email we have on file. Please check your inbox/spam folders and reply to it. After that, I can enable the CCS for your store.

Thanks!

For any new community members joining this thread and looking to get Carrier Calculated Shipping (CSS) enabled as well, feel free to contact Shopify Support directly for immediate assistance - We've got a guide for accessing more contact options here

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

I'm on an annual plan too. Can you please add on 3rd party shipping rates for our store, please?

Thanks,

0 Likes