This app is messing up the width of my site

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,i hope everyone has a nice day.I would need your guys' help.So recently i installed an app called 

Product Lookup Form.Because i needed an app that could sort my products by size and product type and at the same time be affordable.So whenever my customer clicks filter by his desired size and for example chooses Size M,the products that have size M available would appear.I am using the Debut theme by the way

The problem is that this app messes up my layout name,price.It sort of cuts of a part of a product's left side.And the search bar is right in line with the product's head.This problem appears only for phone users.How can i make the product appear full width(not cropped)FullSizeRender-25-08-19-02-51-1.jpgFullSizeRender-25-08-19-02-51.jpgFullSizeRender-25-08-19-02-51-2.jpg

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
87 16 21

Hi, @IPostolachi!

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

Have you tried contacting the app developer? You can find their email address on their App Store page here under Support or simply click "Get support" on that page or in your admin under Apps to send them a message. I recommend asking them about the layout first as there might be something they can do to ensure that the app code doesn't interfere with the layout of your theme. 

Since you're using one a the free themes from Shopify, adjusting the layout of the Debut theme may be something that our Theme Support team can assist you with if you have remaining design time on your account. Please let me know what the Product Lookup Form app developers say when you reach out to them and I'd be happy to put you in touch with the Theme Support team if you have a customization request after that.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes