Ticket system

Highlighted
6 0 0

Does anyone have any ideas how I can put a ticketing system in place on my website like this one in the picture, or any apps that can do this for me???Does anyone have any ideas how I can put a ticketing system in place on my website like this one in the picture, or any apps that can do this for me???

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
554 37 93

Hello, @L4rg13!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! Is there anything I can help you with? Be sure to reply with any questions you have here so I can look into it and get back to you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Yes please I am looking at implementing a ticket system to my page as I am running a competition page.
I was going to try and do this through an automated email but I would like to be able to let the customers choose there own numbers like in the attached image.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Yes please I am looking at implementing a ticket system to my page as I am running a competition page.
I was going to try and do this through an automated email but I would like to be able to let the customers choose there own numbers like in the attached image.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
554 37 93

Hey, @L4rg13!

Karlie here. What exactly are you looking for the ticket system to do? Can you tell me more about what type of functionality you're wanting? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
I will try my best to explain.
I need it so customers can pick there own numbers from a selection I set up, once a number is selected that then goes out of service and only the ones not purchased are clickable.
On the same page will be a question to answer aswell.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Is there anything you can help me with please as I really want to get this sorted.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
554 37 93

Hey, @L4rg13!

Karlie here! I've looked into your request for you and there aren't any options that I'm seeing in the Shopify App Store. This type of customization would need to be created by a developer. What I would suggest you do is to reach out to a Shopify Expert to see if they can create this type of functionality for you. Shopify Experts are developers, designers, marketers, and photographers who you can hire to help you with different aspects of your online storefront. You can check out our Shopify Experts, here

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank you for looking do you know if there is any sort of ticket system available on the appstore side please, i am open to any suggestions regards this as I want to get my site up and running asap, also I have noticed that shopify charge a transaction fee per purchase, if I have my own Merchant do i still have to pay this fee to shopify or can I process all my payments through my own merchant?
Sorry for all the questions.
Regards

L4RG13

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
554 37 93

Hello, again!

I'm afraid that there isn't anything available through the Shopify App Store that would provide that type of functionality. My apologies there. As for transaction fees, you would only be charged for transaction fees if you are using a third party payment gateway. If you were to use Shopify Payments, then transaction fee charges are lifted. You can read more about transaction fees, here, if you're curious. 

If you're interested in looking into Shopify Payments, then we have a detailed guide that you can check out, here, which will go through how to set up Shopify Payments and how to use that gateway from within your Shopify admin. 

0 Likes