Ticketing System with Special Requirements

AssT
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi

I'm getting lost in the amount of shopify apps and maybe you guys can recommend me something.

What I need is a ticket system that only imports orders with certain products.
#1 Each order for a product type/collection is automatically turned into a ticket
#2 The ability to add agents to each ticket and also messaging the customer from within the ticket directly via email like a regular customer support system
#3 The agents should be able to have a conversation between themselves within the ticket without messaging the customer
#4 The ability of uploading images into a ticket would be great but not a necessity

Hope someone knows something that might work out.

Reply 1 (1)

MooseDesk
Shopify Partner
106 15 44

Hi @AssT 

This is MooseDesk - All-in-one solution for ecommerce customer service.

I'm an enthusiast in customer success and customer service app, let me help you with these questions.

#1 product type/collection is automatically turned into a ticket

=> Actually there's no app that can automatically do this. However, you can get around by setting the order notification email (the email address you set to receive new mail when there's new order) to one customer service helpdesk. With that, every time the email address gets a new mail -> the support system will trigger new ticket in the support helpdesk system.

You can set that with MooseDesk. If you feel unsure, feel free to contact our 24/7 support and you with get detailed guide to make that happen

#2 The ability to add agents to each ticket and also messaging the customer from within the ticket directly via email like a regular customer support system

=> MooseDesk can do that! MooseDesk is a free customer ticket support system so you can reply/answer customer via email in the helpdesk system

MooseDesk_1-1695615946978.png

#3 The agents should be able to have a conversation between themselves within the ticket without messaging the customer

This is a feature call internal note which is available in many customer service app. In MooseDesk we also have that feature soon (for free) you might wanna try it. Other choices are ZenDesk, Gorgias, ...

#4 The ability of uploading images into a ticket would be great but not a necessity

=> You can do that with MooseDesk easily. We have composing tool including the uploading fuction. 

MooseDesk_2-1695615976888.png

All the things you are looking for MooseDesk actually have all solutions for those. If you want to give MooseDesk a try, feel free to find us on the Shopify App Store or visit our website to understand better.

If this is helpful for you, please let me know by giving me a 'LIKE' and/or mark it as 'SOLUTION'. This means so much to me and could make my day (like I'm bringing good value somehow) 

Thank you for reading till this and hope you get a lovely day ahead

Get MooseDesk | Customer Support/Ticketing System App for Shopify
- Call me Moosey
- Was Moosey's Reply helpful? Give me a carrot ... I mean 'Like'
- Was your question answered? Mark Moosey's Reply as an Accepted Solution