Tiered Pricing, Minimum order requirement

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

I have been searching endlessly for an app that offers tiered pricing with a minimum order requirement. I have seen wholesale
apps that offer tiered discounts and % off but I'm not looking for a discount app. I'm looking to set my own pricing by quantities. 

Example:

25 for $35.00
50 for $55.00
100 for $99.00

Are there any apps that offer this type of basic  type pricing without all of the % discounts?

Any suggestion would be very helpful and thank you in advance,

Carol

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
691 63 88

Hey, @simple1968.

Elias here with Shopify Support. That's a great question!

Most of the third-party apps that are designed to offer tiered pricing or quantity breaks will show a discounted percentage. However, I was able to find one that allows you to choose between fixed pricing, percentage discount, or price discount - called Bold Quantity Breaks. By using the fixed pricing option, as shown in their screenshots, it doesn't show the percentage discounted.

If you need any assistance with this app, you can always reach out to the developer through the contact information found in the Support section of their app's page. 

Let me know if this is what you're looking for?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Thanks so much for the suggestion. Bold was unable to work with my site so unfortunately had to make compromises. I didn't 
think this would be an issue since that type of pricing is so common. Maybe someone will create an app to accommodate those
looking for this type of pricing.

Anyway, thank you again for the suggestion, greatly appreciated.

Carol

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
691 63 88

Hey, @simple1968.

Thank you for following up! 

I'm surprised that Bold Quantity Breaks isn't able to work with your site, as their screenshot does show that you can offer tiered pricing without showing discount percentages.

Though there are several other third-party apps that can offer tiered pricing and most of them show discount percentages; however, most of them do provide some level of customizability for how the tiered pricing is shown on your store. Since many of them also offer a free trial, I'd recommend testing a few of them and see if there's one that meet your needs. 

That being said, may I ask why Bold wasn't able to work with your site?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

There was some sort of conflict with the app and my store and they were unable to fix it. I just downloaded Wholesale all in one so we’ll see how that goes. As far as I can tell no app offers that type of pricing so I will have to make compromises. I just found that odd. 

Carol