Timed Discount App

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Hey everyone,

I am looking for an app that will apply a 10 minute discount of 15% when a new visitor comes to my store. I've seen loads of countdown timer apps that have a Sale Ends timer, or reserve your cart timer, but I want one that applies a discount to all purchases for the first 15 minutes someone is on the site and the timer shows on the collection  page, product page, cart and checkout. It needs to be customisable so that I can make it look classy and in keeping with my store design.

I found an app called discount Ninja, but it seems very complicated to set up and it crashed as soon as I started to use it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
252 10 32

Hi @mlboardgamer,

We composed a list of Shopify flash sales apps, I think it's exactly what you need.

Cheers! 

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Hi, ive had a look at these apps but they dont seem to offer what I need.

I want a user to click on a product and see a timer that offers a discount if they buy in the next x minutes.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Did you find a good solution?  I'm looking for the same thing.  I found one called Discounty, but it is buggy and won't let me enable or save it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
191 2 9

Hello,

The function you're looking for sounds kinda cool. Please let me know if you've found it. At the moment, I'm using Discount Master ‑ Quantity for my store. It is okay and easy to use. You can check it out. Hope I can help. Cheers!

0 Likes