Turbo theme, Klavyio and Back in Stock Notifications

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1

We have the above theme and use Klaviyo for email marketing which works well. We have a number of Flows configured which all work. However, we have not been able to get the Klaviyo Back in Stock to work automatically. Having contacted both Out of the Sandbox and Klaviyo, we have not been able to make it work automatically. Has anyone else found a way for it to work automatically?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
229 28 36

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Jeffrey_Morgan , we are Klaviyo Master Partners and could help you with that. Just write us at info@webmefy.com and we would love to help you.

We help you achieve your Goals! Visit us on: Webmefy.com
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Webmefy sorted out this issue on www.felinfach.com within a couple of days with great professionalism - great job at a reasonable price. Thanks once again

Highlighted
1 0 0

That's great you got it fixed. @gseilei @Jeffrey_Morgan can you offer us some guidance as to how you fixed it? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1
HI there,

I (the website owner www.felinfach.com) reached out on the Shopify Forum
asking did anyone know how to make the Klavyio Back in Stock work. Also for
info, FelinFach used Klavyio for email marketing and email flows.

The person @gseili from Madrid, Spain from the following company (*Gabriel
Seijo Leiro, **, *Calle Irlandeses 8 | 28005 | Madrid | *www.webmefy.com
) *responded to me. He/his company spoke perfectEnglish and resolved the problem promptly. Highly recommended, hope that
helps.

Best regards

Jeffrey from Felinfach
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 0

@480k2020 

I just set mine up. Do you still need help with this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

The Back in Stock app integrates with Klaviyo. You don't have to set up any workflows for this. 

0 Likes